RAILAS DAUGHTERS

It’s raining in town, is it raining where you are?
[ATTACH=full]126245[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

So watu hawana matako wako na akili? There’s nothing we wont hear on this forum but to entice Jubilee men wangeweka picha za miguu na behinds. Wangepata hata pesa ya Hustler

It is possible, I have met such, dated one with a brain and an arse to die for.

Nilisema huyu ni feminazi troll

1 Like

Btw si this is a VERY BRILLIANT business plan. I think the ladies are very smart.

That’s free virality plus ridding on Rails’s name which is the biggest brand this year.

Sasa imagine how supporters wore wamekuja kuoshewa gari happy. The owner will surely make a few millions by the time of the election.

What’s with the inferiority complex mpaka unajaribu kuleta my mother into this? Like I’ve asked Ka-Budaa, which women do not suffer from what I’ve written?

Ive talked to NASA Secretariat they said Mr.Kenya contestants luo/lunjez will wash the ladies cars. While in underwear only. So am taking 10 gfs for the fundraiser! Wacha tusaidie Baba,amezeeka :stuck_out_tongue:

No. Women have sex appeal. Ndio unaona msupa yellow yellow ni secretary lakini anaishi kwa apartment westlands na anadrive bmw. The less attractive they are the poorer they are…:D:D

1 Like

Combine that with the fact that they are attractive. Raila’s daughter slogan gave them that vitality to showcase their beauty. Now all the Ochiengs lazima gari inaoshwa hapo

1 Like

Funny bcz all the female billionaires in the world are not beauty queens. Am talking dollar billionaire. Denno you’re kind of an ignoramus! Go search richest women uone ni akina nani. B4 u bring half baked imaginations here!

2 Likes

Wataosha vogue tatu, probox na fielder zimesema tano tena… RWNEBP

1 Like

I don’t have an inferiority complex, just letting you know, what you mock surrounds you.

Really? Of all the women in the world, you immediately thought of kyuks. Why?

Its only fair that since in nominations NASA has the fewest women, their women should be given light duties like selling tshirts and the men do everything else as is the MO in nominations and leadership! Sio ati the donkey wrk.is for women then limelight is for men.

Mens weak spot is their moms,just mention s1s mom argument itaishia hapo.Don’t bring my mom into this,what does my mom have to do with this?

Whore-wash.

1 Like

Coz we all know how you feel about them.

1 Like

Ebu enda ukapikie mzee na uhakikishe nguo hazijanyeshewa ukijazia admin server.

Normal carwash /-500
Fundraising carwash /- 1000

Topless carwash /- 3000

Nude carwash and tit wank /- 10,000

That house needs a fresh coat of paint. …