Railas handlers failing

You understood my point but chose to make the conversation about who made money first then you conveniently ignored everything else I said. Ruto isn’t a part of the club and you can’t buy your way into it. That’s all I’m saying.

@mikel
Yes, but he is a national politician not a regional one.
RAO is in a different class, and money does not necessarily allow one to enter a different class.
Interests do, and RAO’s father already had interests which surpassed WSR’s father.
[/QUOTE]

Rao and Ruto are in the same class. Both have stashed some dollars away in Cayman island
Both can easily get their grandkids into Eton
Both have held very high positions in this country.
Both have been important politicians for more than 30years…endelea kujidanganya

Rao and Ruto are in the same class. Both have stashed some dollars away in Cayman island
[/QUOTE]

Money does not buy you into the big boys club, the right families are the way in.

One of us is lying to themselves

@Electronics4u is ze normal handle mdau

Huyo ni @Wechez.

I would say he is greedy. He should have resisted the handcheque by all means. Most of us were fed up with Jubilee anyways. So we were going to turn elsewhere. Now, we were left without an opposition as he dined with Uhuru. In reality it is Uhuru who checkmated him. He wanted to steal in peace.

Liwe liwalo

@Poker Face = @uwesmake Mujamaa acha hii monologue

[/QUOTE]

Haujui kitu unasema. Ruto is not a blue blood. He is a commoner like you who is only driven by accumulating wealth and stole his way to spectacular wealth. Ruto ni mwizi sugu wa sugoi.

[/QUOTE]

Boss, you don’t get it. It’s not about money. It’s about class. It’s either you belong or you don’t. If you don’t come from certain families, you are trash no matter how loaded you are. It’s the reason why ruto is so bitter with the dynasties. He thought being monied would make him belong but reality hit him hard.

Raila is old money and to be quite honest a traditional member of the parasitic ruling class. Not necessarily the richest. brought to his position not by anything but his name.
Almost every politician and most well to do in kenya can trace their luck back to kamau wa ngengi family, Jaramogi family, and Moi family. These are people who sat down and decided what kenya will be, what belongs to who, who lives and who dies. They recognize themselves and their larger families as the feudal leaders of the country.
To them Ruto is an uncultured peasant from sugoi who is sure to topple the old revolving door system consisting of the three families. And since the three come from the three largest tribes, they think it is certainly possible to keep power circulating within the small group. If you look at it, raila is last in the cycle and ruto is about to spoil the merry go round for now and possibly for everyone in the future.

Raila Odinga and that jambazi sugu kutoka sugoi lenye miraba minne na misuli tinginya (@Sambamba, 2020) can only be mentioned in the same sentence in the atrophied mind and parched mouth of a tanga tanga takataka adherent. Even if Odinga made some shady deals in the last few years, many would consider it to be reparations for the inhumanity he and other often overlooked patriots endured at the hands of the infamous @opiyo and his special branch crew. A rare sacrifice without which land grabber jambazi sugu and many other then-Kanu hawks would be nothing today; a sacrifice without which some of you irreverent fools wouldn’t be here opening your ignorant mouths to castigate and criticize those who lost life, limb, and livelihoods for your sake and for the sake of millions of other kenyans.

Simply put mwisi sugu kutoka sugoi lacks PEDIGREE!
No amount of money can buy that.His grandkids will have that since they’ll grow up interacting with right families lakini him and his kids will never be considered to have it and that’s just it.

I can never admit in public that Ruto is my president even if he wins. He stands for everything that I detest. I hate thieves. I hate lying thieves even more.

Surgical post, this is why Kenyatalk rules

Game of thrones and epic films and literature opened my eyes to this game, you either win or you die.
If WSR Is takataka in the dynasties eyes with his wealth and cunning na mimi na wewe je sio kunguni?

Na @johntez addi gaza msafi sio mende?

What about in private?

That’s the truest reflection of the man you are

Ongeza ile mende inaitwa @uwesmake kwa hio list

Wheelbarrow economics is what we need in our country right now before we figure out how to resucitate our economy and create formal jobs. In the meantime, our young and old people should partake in these odd jobs to eke out a living. There is no other way. Watu wafanye kazi za mkono ama walale njaa. Doesn’t matter whether you have a degree or you never stepped into a school.

Now tell me, wale mayout dem wa mtaani wakushika majamaa ngoho do you think they will leave the easy money to go park a hurrubaros at River roady ama marigiti waiting for mzigo ya kubeba

Those ones can’t be helped. They have decided to choose crime as their way of life and probably only a bullet through their brains can help them.