Raila's tallying Centre

Kenyan journalists and media houses are whack.
Even in this IT age they never bother to do background checks on any information or ‘leaks’ fed to them.
They will go ahead and publish /broadcast anything and everything just the way it was brought to them. No counter checks, no verification, no nothing.
Then we all know what they do when their boolshiet is called out.
Print a small clarification, retraction or apology buried deep in the inside pages.

With Germany involved i don’t think safariCom will be the only isp.I’m sure other avenues have been considered. Maybe internet through satellite operated by germans.

we seem to trust foreigners with our affairs more than our own, si we just invite back the Europeans to govern this country?

Same as giving contract to make ballot papers to dubai ama?

That was a tender and firms put forth their bids, including the Dubai firm, very much unrelated.

But look at your first line: " With Germany involved…" yaani umetrust hawa Germans kabisa.

Wako na satellite

plus delete hii comment shemeji, ati satellite! introduce me to ur supplier.

Hahaha

:D:D

:D:D:D

Whether sophisticated or precambrian, UOTP still stands.

Pfffftttt! HAH!

baba yangu ni mnoma anaweza vunja Chuck Norris…

the alliance relying on tiny, low stake business/investment minded indivs to finance party ops.

Somadem be orange sir. Orange… Louder dan red.

:D:D:D:D

Haha, spoke like one of @uwesmake’s blondes.

If ugandans had been put in a tech blackout during elections, you underestimate the power of the state my friend.

\This is information you get from the pub…

I don’t drink btw. Try another option sir

I think I’ve asked you this question before because that answer sounds familiar. Then Sir it goes without saying that you’re an…

I know they can but they won’t.