Raira Is Worth 350 billion...he doesn't need your peanuts!!!

nasoma tu comments.

2 Likes

Not the plant but the product.During Kidero’s time at mumias raira used to “purchase” molasses from mumias to his firm in kisumu but the cash end of the purchase never materialised yaani he never paid a dime for the molasses. Ushawai sikia akiongea story ya mumias sugar or harp on the murder of the legal officer who was killed at his homestead?

2 Likes

350B hata wanjigi or the kenyatta family hawajafika… meaning he is worth almost $ 3.5 billion (dollars)? As wealthy as, if not more than Donald Trump?

During the 1990s MPs were earning around 300K, sijui the 2M MP salary for 20 years ametoa wapi. Anyway social media you can just thrown around figures and sound informed. The highest they have ever earned is around 1M during this previous term

5 Likes

Stop asking so many questions, puny mortal. Just know that Raira is fighting for you. Even when he started that paybill number “for teachers”, he was fighting for you. Cheza chini my fren.

But the “facebook originator of the story” ends the article by saying SHARE. I just did my duty and shared the article, now I’m the bad guy? Is okay, isorait.

Wadau, as we celebrate our Baaba’s billions, please accept this gift. Let’s toast together. Don’t mind my jigger infested hands.
https://scontent.fnbo2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21557664_1521005611276383_9005607741457527619_n.jpg?oh=0343117c5db788dca3b1ac5b051f1a55&oe=5A598B4C

5 Likes

When you step of dog’s poop and you walk around without cleaning your shoes, you going to smell like you are the one who pooped a poop that smells like a dog’s poop and you forgot to wipe your bottoms clean. Please clean up before you walk around . Sande sana shemeji

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]125270[/ATTACH]

1 Like

So Raila is almost the same net worth as Dangote. But his flowergirl Kalonzo has to walk around with a bakuli begging for 10 bobs.
The things Naswa sycophants post convince me everyday that Raila is running a cult.

2 Likes

Kennedy MAINA You believe that crap too?

DO1 kuwa mpole. @Koolibah dint specify kama ni molasses factory ama the product. Wewe jua tu iko kisum city