Rampant Corruption in Our Country: Personal Experience

DCI walinikula 2M last year… Nilikuwa hivi kwa choo.

[ATTACH=full]312810[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]312811[/ATTACH]

Your car was stolen or were you sold a stolen car. hekaya would help some of use here in future.

Why would he do that while he needed them in 2007 to kill the opposition

Hekaya?

Lia kabisa mwizi

I once sat down to drink with a few middle level cops during the 7pm curfew days. By midnight, they had received a total of 42k na Mpesa from people that wanted favours, mainly mtu wao ameshikwa. Hao watu wanakula mzuri sana from the rotten system. They will resist any attempt to reform.

Bought a stolen car, and funny thing, I did a search on it (the one you send someone inside KRA (my cousin) details of the car and they check in the system then give you the ownership details on phone). But, the details changed one week after buying the car and going to physically conduct the search. Apparently the con scheme was elaborate where they had some insiders temporarily change the ownership details and after the car is sold, they revert them back. We later found out the original ownership was in someone’s name and the original logbook was with a bank on a loan. Il tulipewa ilikuwa ya river road.

Cops are so brazenly corrupt that they will even accept bribes to their personal mpesa lines without worry. There would need to be a complete overhaul of the force and digitization of their records for any change to be felt. And even then a vast majority of them are so irredeemably corrupt that they would sabotage any attempt at real reforms. This country is just royally f*cked

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]But if the deputy DCIO made certain the case was taken to court, don’t you think you should give credit where due rather than label the entire force as corrupt?

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]You should have been charged with possession of stolen property, elaborate or not you broke the law

It’s a pitty sikuizi ukiibiwa ama kuporwa you can’t go to the police, cz you might end up spending more.surprisingly these cops are slaves to politicians. Huko wanafanyishwa kazi bila hata maji ya kunywa, but wakifika kwa maskini lazma utoe kitu

Kenya is seriously corrupt. Politicians, police all the way to the courts. Kidero with his briefcase of money comes to mind. I was just watching a docuseries on Netflix called trial by media and in one episode a governor who tried to sell Obama’s vacant senate seat was jailed for 14 years. I looked him up and saw that just in Illinois, 6 governors have been charged, with 4 being jailed. Over 52 politicians have been jailed in just that one state. Huku hata MCA kufungwa ni ngumu sana due to the rampant corruption.

There is nowhere I have labeled the deputy as corrupt. He did his job well. Actually in case tupate hii hela, I will personally thank him with a token for being bold. Alafu venue alijua the guy is a serial con pia ilichangia in hid decision

Those times before the digital transfer were bad. someone also tried to sell a car to me with a similar logbook. I noticed a patch of ink on the logbook. He also didn’t have his name on it but had the name of the company he purchased from. he also had a sales agreement. Search returned the company name. I just decided that I cant be sold a car by an official third party. nikapotea. Shida yake alikuwa na mdomo sana akaniambia biashara kama kumi anafanya nikaona red flags.

The system is rotten to the core. Justice in Kenya is on the auction block, only the man with the most money gets justice. We saw police spokesman Charles Owino and PS interior Karanja Kibicho shamelessly defending police brutality in front of TV cameras. The signs of the rot are everywhere.

It can be done in one stroke of the pen but the people unaffected by police brutality and corruption do not see the need. I can guarantee you that if police clobbered Uhuru’s nieces to death because of breaking the curfew there would be hell to pay.

Your story is a very scary one if that’s how deep corruption runs in the police fraternity. We are on our own! I applaud your persistence in pursuing justice. Honestly the entire time I was afraid for your life and safety because you don’t know what these criminals in uniform are capable of doing. Very, very sad rendition with a tinge of satisfaction at the end.

hehe, actually that was the first course of action from the cops. The 50k is what changed the narrative and turned the case to them

uliwaambia utawaanika kwa kukula mlungula ama

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]When you say the cops are corrupt then you unwisely label all cops -deputy- inclusive as rotten, all I’m saying is some people are useless whether they are cops or not makes no difference. Ngombe ni Ngombe tu

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]See, you benefited from corruption my friend

I support that