Random hits

calling after a week does not mean am not genuine. In fact I may be more genuine than the guy who is charming but is simply going for what me and many others are going for. he cons her into thinking he wants a “relationship”

BTW women do not forget who they are talking to…they may pretend lakini sio wajinga vile they want us to think

1 Like

yep, you may call her every day but she will not forget the other guy who took her number the same day, the daily caller may get the upper advantage if he does not overdo it; but that should not make one rule out the guy who is yet to call. The chips are in her hands

But she is attractive anyway and I am seeing this kambuyu about her business for the two times I have been there and I guess yeye ni fisi anajaribu bahati yake. Works ina busy place na mafisi lazma wanang’ang’ana hapo. The competition is vicious.

2 Likes

Mbisha ya mtu ata sijampeleka out?

But arent you supposed to say something lest you appear self absorbed? I didnt hit on the first meeting though. I acted business tho’ she semeed very suggestive.

Its not like am about to suggest fuckin her or anything. Am trying to get to your suggested stage of friendliness.

Siwes anika kitu sijapata. Labda ata ni wewe and I dont know.

1 Like

TBH though you’re one of the last person I would have thought that you would ask matters related to dating…

why not keep passing there and chatting her up every two or three days to gauge her level of receptiveness? anauza movies? if so ask her suggestion which is good for the weekend, you will find her middle ground, but at this stage hata ukipewa number do not call her for none issues, only call when inquiring if something she sells is available cz you want to pass by and get it. Make sure when you eventually get familiar with one another, you do not ask her to go out by phone, ask her face to face and tell her you want to take her to Karura for a walk or something like that coz its highly unlikely you will want the first date at a noisy club or pub; atleast this is what I will do and while there the talk will be quite general, make her laugh and dont make it so serious with questions about her ex and shit. talk about anything but both your relationships it may range from how she ended up doing what she is doing to kanyari.

1 Like

Every man likes women. Am used to women who are not very difficult or who are in the box before I ask. Hii maneno ya kuplay hard after being overly suggestive to a man inaumiza.

She shied away from going out talking face to face so am not gonna ask that again. She knows I obviously want her and she is attracted too and almost suggested giving me a number when we first met. She is trying to play the traditional chase tho’ by the looks of it. lakini I am afraid of imploding the whole thing very easily. I dont talk about exes. it is always nice to pretend to be virgin as if you have been waiting all your life for her. it keeps relationships clean without any doubts or resentment. I would love to play a game for a month or so. However, si mafisi will take advantage? After all she is human and needs drae frae too and when it presses might she not give in to the most persistent fisi?

Kama alikua wako utampata, kama hakuwa wako ataenda, do you believe in fate? fate brought her your way…take the necessary steps you see fit.Courtship has no definite rules.

@Ingia What is your future plan with this girl or lady? If its about a long lasting relationship that might lead to a marriage then take your time to get well acquinted but if its about dicking, go straight to the point and tell her unataka kum DF. Afterall you have nothing to lose, akikubali kamua yeye na akileta nyef nyef just pass

2 Likes

I dont have plans. She could turn out nice or ugly inside, but I will try whatever works.

1 Like

Ever heard this? “If you don’t know where you are going, it doesn’t matter where you are.”

First decide what you want, then apply kanono’s advise.

1 Like

I am keenly listening to what you are not saying.Young man you are love smitten, your life is on the line.Strike early to save yourself the sleepless nights (I know you will deny this) and also give yourself ample time to heal should it rip at the seams.

How to know a wanker

ksWe

Weka mbicha vile unicorn amesema uonee mafisi tukimiminika huko.

1 Like

Avicii wacha za ovyo.

@Ingia it’s nice to knw men can give lady advice and not bang her on the first outiouting. Watu hapa wanasomanga akina true luv and those sissy mags.

Tafuta mentor kama wa @The_Atheist wa corinthian.