Random thoughts

i like this line, very much…

Pole Mrs Muriithi for hurting your feelings, but I always thought you claimed to have grown up in the rural areas. And no, I don’t come from a wadosi family, I have hustled on my own to be where I am now in life.

Hehe, you probably imagine mimi ni buda fulani. My gal does it when we are together. When am single I do because I dont like the idea of mama nguos when am alone. Its a small task by the way.

1 Like

:D:D…Hiyo ni kitambo. Siku hizi ni wasichana na after nguo extra services are offered and bachelors cant refuse. And even in slums there are beautiful women.
Hiyo maneno ya mama nguo sitaki.

2 Likes

Mama wakufua achana nayeye nisame na mama mboga

1 Like

Wako poa

OK good

you’ve not met the one that made stop mambo ya mama nguo…

Yea. I come from a humble dwelling in a rural area.
So, after you hustled and got to the top, you now think its your time to shit on those below you? Let me tell you something: When you’re up there shitting, those below you look up and see an asshole.

2 Likes

I refuse to be bound by this ‘correctness’. I said am not willing to shag a cleaning woman and that’s not about to change anytime soon, whether they come from the slums, Muthaiga or from a farm.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP INSISTING??? THEY ARE NOT MISSING YOUR SMALL MEMBER!!

2 Likes

Isorait.

Does your woman do any cleaning (hata kama ni quma yake) or you like it dirty and smelly? Could you be the “Bishop” in 120 Days of Sodom?

I refuse to be bound by this ‘correctness’. I said am not willing to shag a cleaning woman and that’s not about to change anytime soon, whether they come from the slums, Muthaiga or from a farm.

Here we were not talking about the ‘woman of my house’. It was about cleaning women for hire and ufisi. Don’t shift goal posts. And why should someone be so worked up when I say I don’t want to engage in immorality and infidelity?

1 Like

What? Haujatosheka na kututusi? Yaani, the 90% women from the slums are immoral and infidels whom you wouldn’t want to associate with? Mwathani!

1 Like

Infidels?
Am starting to doubt whether you have any idea of what you are yapping about.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a cleaning woman, a sales lady, a bar waiter, a supermarket attendant, an office worker or an Mpesa agent. I said am NOT engaging in IMMORALITY.

1 Like

Whom are you lying to kijana? You said immorality and infidelity. And by this saying, you meant that these women are not only lowlies, but also prostitutes and irreligious. Whereas i dont refuse there are many brothels in slums, there are many more churches there, so the issue of infidelity is quite misplaced.

1 Like