Range Rover Velar

From the local franchise holder. So in this case RMA

I just saw it pale cheki going for a measly 16.5Mirrions…

https://www.cheki.co.ke/vehicle/land-rover-range-rover-velar-n09pxv

[ATTACH=full]173320[/ATTACH]

I know that’s where they possibly got the figure from… but how did they arrive at $260,000 as CRSP? That figure is ridiculously high

Ferking boring car. I drove one a few weeks back just a massive gas guzzler. If you gonna buy a range the diesel version is the best choice.

But what’s the exciting me is the Cullingham by Bentley totally building a car that Range River should have built.

Christ!

BOSS AKUNA GARI KAMA HII, YOU MEAN CULLINAN BY RR

motoooo kuliko kuma ya 3k

Ndio hio

It is not worth it, lots of cash lost to taxman. Therefore the car isn’t worth that much, and you will feel it everyday you are behind that steering. Govt wants to make money from car imports and also limit the age of cars imported. But I think it would be good for rhe economy if we do away with age limit, since all cars age. We can compensate that with a good inspection at port

Wizi tu ya serikali .

The $260,000 has import duty and tax ndani yake already kwa showroom but if you personally buy from abroad , they use that price ($260,000) that has already been taxed to calculate a new taxation on you AGAIN …

The age-limit ban should not be reviewed.

Imagine if everyone could import any junk from Japan? Total chaos on the roads and a loss to the environment.

The oldest cars from japan are in better condition that some people cars apa after 2 years.

My point is that if the age limit is removed, car imports would increase and the consequences would be evident on our roads.

I’d feel like crying nikilipia mpaka railway levy na sijui at I ship maintenance!