RAO and a dead faith

In 2007/08 all our hopes as a family were pinned on him, we had family and friends in the rift valley and Nairobi in real danger and things were only getting worse, I honestly expected he would go around the country to appeal to guys to stand down, I expected more concern from him, hapo ndio niliona he does not really care

Woah! kweli gashui you really went through insane experience at the hands of the ‘savior’ politician

I just pray that the authorities are well prepared to nip any form of violence in the bud before it escalates. Hii kitu wanasema kama mbaya ni mbaya sijui ni nini. Mtu akishindwa aende kotini. Why would anyone attack a fellow citizen? Kwani ndio amekuibia? Pathetic old men that would sacrifice other people’s lives just to get power.

This has all the marks of Kamau Ngotho, The daily nation columnist. @gashwin :D:D ni wewe?

Let me sleep I’ll respond in the morning after elections.

So you concluded he is a RAO supporter or would be voter?

:eek::eek: Railaphobia symptoms…
Includes delusion and hallucinations.

I hate him coz he has been holding us, luhyas kambas kisiis na watu Wa coast as hostages ndio apate power.

Wake up early mark a big X on the ballot against Raila as a protest then insert in the correct ballot box.

Muthee gashuin, yaani ulikuwa member wa yk92? Na saa hii wewe sio politician? Kweli jakuon alikuharibia career… Noma hio stori…

The fact that he’s been playing Musalia makes me understand why he’s power hungry

Jakuon made me incur a repair bill of about KES 1M during the PEV. His pronouncements on land during the campaigns could make me lose about KES 4M. and when I say RWNEBP, some guys seeing through the prism of tribe call me traitor.
Why should I go seeking for help when I’m fully able to fend for myself and my family? I’m sure there are many guys silently suffering due to direct and indirect actions by Jakuon and their only weapon is RWNEBP…

And someone will call you a shiny eye tribalist for saying RWNEBP!
It’s obvious Jakuon worked overtime to make you lose all the faith you hadtin him.
Pole sana.

Woman! You’re so fuckin dumb…

This is uncalled for, have some respect.

repaired to Webuye.
"retired to Webuye".

…in them and under them catching some sleep
catch some zzz’s, or catch up on some sleep

they were like a swarm of bees.
“they were as a swarm…”

face to face with the goons. One of them who was unarmed picked a metal mud scrapper and hit Sambu on the forehead and he fell backwards into the restaurant.
“on of them…unarmed, picked up…restaurant”

. as the goons tried to squeeze through the door hotel staff picked Sambu and whisked him into a pantry or the kitchen.
“as the goons…,the door, hotel staff…into the pantry/kitchen…”

• which one was it, the pantry or the kitchen?

15/50

*see me after class

Why now?!!!

Swali ni moja tu…how do you go from that to a sycophant?

Vintage Raila. He is completely unable to denounce violence and will sacrifice the blood of his minions for his selfish ambitions!

[MEDIA=twitter]894473213572513793[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=twitter]894485824137568256[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=twitter]894501527838216192[/MEDIA]

This is the reason we want him out but when we say something, we are accused of being breastfed hate by our parents.