Rasanga says it all

Reality

Pray, was this so-called ‘system’ not around in 2002 when Moi, the all-powerful baba na mama, wanted to force Uhuru down Kenyans throats?

Remember Moi had a custom-made constitution & all the state apparatus at his beck & call…

I am starting to doubt these people threatening us with the invisible and invincible system…these are the same people who tell us the people on twitter don’t matter as they never vote, but during the electioneering period, the government contemplates shutting down the internet, for ‘security purposes’. Truth is there will always be power brokers but nothing threatens even those than an informed electorate

Seems baba has realized elections in Kenya is just a show, so he has realized there is a deep state body that needs to be appreciated and massaged. You are right mzito, no more “IEBC must go”… he is very silent these days on chepukhadi…Riwe riwaro 2022 :D:D:D:D

Correction, internet and telephone communication is shut down in most 3rd world countries only when there is an uproar or protest. They do this to control spread of protests by cutting off coordination. Doesn’t have to be during elections only. Iran did the same when they were dealing with protesters then after things are under control they put it back

#RedHerring

Whoever thinks elections are won through the ballot is just too naive. In 2002, it was a force that couldn’t be stopped. You can’t rig what is sooo obvious. And unless Ruto mobilizes such a force, he stands to lose.

The other camp has become restless after this meeting in Kisii. A number of MPs who were in DPs camp attended the Kisii meeting. That’s the problem of starting early campaigns without knowing who your opponent is

To win an election in Kenya you must have an East and West balance the current “line up” weighs heavily on the west with two light weights from the east, kamanda the perennial loser and UK’s mwk , the other side will have luhyas and kales and mt Kenya heavy weights, do the math…

Lol. Ati to win an election in Kenya one needs East and West balance. These fellas below will tell you that you’re naive on how elections are won in kenya.

[ATTACH=full]280273[/ATTACH]

The wisdom of perpetual losers? Wacha nikue naive!
With the exception of Ruto they’re all perennial losers , when Ruto got the math right he joined the winning side inspite of the deep state mudavadi project.

:smiley:

Perennial losers you say? Didnt Ruto’s camp lose 2002 elections when they supported Uhuru who was backed by deep state then?

She’s right. Ruto got his math right… and went against the grain of deep state

per·en·ni·al
adjective
[ol]
[li]lasting or existing for a long or apparently infinite time; enduring or continually recurring.[/li][/ol]
That describes raila and his team to a T:D
Ruto has neither been on the presidential ballot nor lost an elective seat
The only thing you got right is that deep state projects always fail!
I’d even challenge you to name one deep state project that has ever succeeded, since independence.

All the elections except in 2002. I repeat, ALL of them. Where do you live, Utopia?
You honestly believe Moi won all his elections fair and square?
Do you know what happened to FORD in '92? Wait, you probably weren’t even born, what about Kibaki in 2007?
Msando committed suicide, yes?

You’re incoherent!

1992 Ford split- deep state
2007 stopping Raila- deep state
2013 ruto backing Uhuru (handcheque 1)- deep state

I meant, name a deep state candidate not an incumbent, who actually won an election

I have always wondered whether Masinde Muliro’s death was natural…,…

My shit would rule Kenya better and its way less corrupt.:meffi::meffi: