RAT Departs for UK

Hapo umeongea. How can one tell a mapambano guy just by his tribe. Mujamaa kama @Deorro ni mujaze but I don’t believe anajua ‘kurusa siton’

Jamaa wagani?

Those who “care” have taken this country to the dogs and the clown of a president hajui afanye nini. Do we have to mention every scandal to know its not about Raila or opposition. Solely thats why i would vote for Ekuru or Dida Or raila and not these killers that we had.

By the way…nurses are still on strike so fuck off with your pretense.

Inakaa Raila ame enda ku broker mafuta ya Turkana kwa wazungu. Meffi yeye.

Gema should abandon this site ju its owned by a dim eyed.

Zi. Ni juu kuna shiny eye anauza mangotha wholesale, and acting like he owns a fortune 500 company.

Nkt!

Thread has taken another angle

Hail baba

Haki ya Nani mlibarikiwa na matusi!!!

Si you organise something for me. Accounts na financial modeling hivi hivi part time

Amesema those who are involved in demos!

Si raila alikula pesa kwa vijana na maize scandal? And yet you call him holy spirit!? Tunaweza enda pia kwa mdvd na wetangula

Does he keep a register of rioters?

What’s wrong is the theft and destruction by some protesters. Peaceful demos hubadilika kuwa hooliganism.

you shouldn’t. it’s where its supposed to be. consequences of bad choices made time ago.

And war mongers who cannot respect peoples choices and property! Who prefers leaving the country when supposedly “his people” need him the most!

@Deorro anaeza kua na missle launcher kwa mkono chunga sana