RE-LOAD MARRIED MEN!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D boss kuna kuachwa na kuodokea…hio ilikuwa kuondokea…strath???/

Yani

Yaani uliambiwa ulipie brother in law school fees:D

Nilikataaa kulipa akajitoa.Akasema hawezi kaa na mwanaume hawezi saidia.Saa hiyo kusaidia ni kukataaa kutoa 140k na mwenye analipiwa ako 2nd yr pale strath.Nilikumbuka niko na mandugu na madada wananihitaji ikabidi nimeambia yeye ajipange…nikapigwa silent treat ya wiki,the following week mtu alienda na hakurudi.Kupiga simu nikaambiwa nikae na umaskini wangu.
Huwa anapiga nasema bado niko maskini

She expected me to assist her,coz she used to pay for him.One time tukifanya budget niliona an amount kwa excelsheet,kauliza ni ya nini akasema ni school fee ya bro next sem.Si utanisaidia kulipa hizo alifoka.Sikuongea,then she started kushinda akiniuliza ulisemaje…Nilijipata nimesema ata mimi niko na mandugu na madada wananihitaji.

:D:D:D:D:D:D kitu ininishtua ni ilifikaje hapo???fees ya strath???kwani ulikuwa wampea 20k kighafla tu ndio aone unaweza lipa strath??mimi hata rent ni nairobi ya 10k i cant pay…kuna wale wanainyandua for two-three beers only.

Hapo ulicheza fiti.You pulled it off smartly.Watu wengi kwa marriage wanakuwanga blinded by love(Emotions cloud judgement) so they are easily controlled by their wives

Dependants dont have to be your kids. Even parents and siblings can be dependats

Ungeachwa tu after kusomeshana. Thank your lucky stars ulionea hiyo plan 18. Huyo alikuwa amekupendea pesa. Most women wa Nai and major towns treat relationships or marriage kama biz. Especially wale wasee huoa late ndio husuffer juu ni kama wanauziwa kuma tu. Wale wasee huoa wakiwa 30+ inakuwanga biz 9/10 times part ya dame. Zero feelings. Iza man. The later you marry, the higher your chance kupatana na gold diggers pekee. Men past 30 are usually forced to pay a premium for breeding rights. Ukipita age Fulani, most women will only view you kama ATM hata mkianza relationship especially ukiwa 30+.

Whether you marry at 25 or 45 kunguru ni ile ile. At 35- as man- you are most likely to marry on your own terms than at 25. Can’t say the same for a woman though.
80 % people who marry early settle and marry potential. By the time you get to your mid 30s kama vitu hazijajipa, lazima madharau ita anza.Naivety and illusions of love are long gone

You see why people perform dismally in kiswahili nowadays.
What you write and what you mean are two totally different things.
Angeoa- should have married…
Hangeoa- shouldn’t have married…
Enda kakunywe breakfast idiot, my tuition is free.

Huyu ata alijaribu kuwa anaishi 1br na wife na mjunior. Hio haiwesmake. Wacha ahame spiidi, na hio impreza auze. Probox na Axio ni kibao zinamngoja.

The girls who love you for who and not what you are are few and far in between. If you are a guy NEVER be delusional, I am sure most of this guys see this signs from a mile away and choose to ignore because of “love”. If you are seeking a relationship, usikatie na pesa, don’t take her to the fanciest restaurant you can afford, If you can don’t show up with your car on your first date. If you have noticed her interest is in your career/business/money, take your slices and FLEE. Most of this girls are not seeking companionship, they are seeking people to share their financial and unemployment problems with

what you are saying is not based on reality, you are just imagining things. The reality is that you are who you are because of what you do and have. Any woman agreeing to date you has already made the decision based on what he knows about you: what you do, physical attributes, etc. It might be subconscious but the decision is based on the picture of you that she has formed in her mind.

Maybe then you should give her (women are her) a realistic image to begin with, an image that you can maintain in a sustainable manner that is not dependent on factors such as income that are subject to external events…What I think is unrealistic is to make her fall in love with the rich, well to do you and expect her to stay with the poor almost hopeless you

Hapa ndio kiherere yake ilianza. Wewe kufanya budget yako kwa excelsheet pamoja na mwanamke. Haikosi alikuwa anajua unaiingiza pesa ngapi per month.

My problem with your statement is the assumption you are making that a random woman will fall for you, which in real life does not happen. A woman falls for you because she has an approximate idea of who you are. She does not need to know the actual amount of your income, but she can guess based on observable factors.

Wank kwanza ndio uweze kufikiria

Exactly … I do agree 100%

Btw no wowan will fall for you if she knows you’re really struggling in life … I WILL NEVER HAPPEN I TELL YOU.

And you are right…what am trying to say is, don’t go out of your way to impress or spend on any lady, especially when you are starting out. Most want to be with you to access your resources. I have seen guys buying 40k phones to kungurus they have known for less than a month, which is what am saying you should avoid.