Real Estate (Land)

Muranga utaibiwa mpaka eyebrows na bone marrow ukicheza

You just had to drag me into this shenanigans my deer? As for me my mantra is … “work in silence, let the results speak for you”

Hata nimeeenda:D. But sometimes truth has to be said. The ones that concern me. Hizo tumenunua.

Land in Kenya in general has been overpriced since Kibaki became president. Now the prices are going down or stagnating generally… Now this is the best time to buy land and property… the efforts to kill money laundering and the questions being asked by the tax man while buying property is making it hard for corrupt people to easily grab land at the exorbitant prices… On the other hand, the same efforts are killing businesses because illicit cash is not flowing to businesses as used to. Government officers are very careful to approve any payment as they are being taken to task on each spending of a million and above… it is a wait and see situation all over…

i wish you shared all this in my inbox instead of placing it here in the open mbele ya peasants kama @uwesmake … anyways it’s good to see you [SIZE=6]making moves[/SIZE] …

Mr Shosho hapo UK si i thought margins on property ni kubwa pia.Ive been analysing kina Barratt and Persimmon and their profits are just insane if you buld for sale…ama?Interest rates are extremely low and most people atleast can afforad a morgage Shida maybe ni kupata planning permission tu …Do u think a strategy ya buidling for rent in Kenya loan free while building for sale in UK with loans can work?

Have you been to West pokot lately? I would advice you if you have some money to spare enda ununue huko ujenge resort, 1 bed apartments or motels/ lodgings. Makutano, just next to kapenguria town is one of the most beautiful/ well organised small towns in kenya. Great roads and proper infrastructure. And it’s very busy with all Aid workers and truckers between kitale and Turkana making stops over there. For several weeks we couldn’t find proper accommodation…most were fully booked…and the three or four pubs/ night clubs were very vibrant every day of the week…it’s clearly a place to consider investing.

What a waste of money! Obviously the UK education did little to develop her intellect. She’s daft as hell.

f

@M2Random @Quanstrom ndio maana nakupenda,huwezi jificha.
Enda nunua acre nne hapo mailo 4 Nyahururu.In 2yrs you’ll be smacking your lips.Ukikosa hapo enda upande wenye Egerton ilikuwa.I know a guy.making a killing na bedsitters hapo

Can’t catch up,not following,you ate all your money …my friend ni nini mbaya?

Forrowing

Wacheni niwaelimishe.
Land in Nairobi is a store of wealth.
Land in subcounty is a means to wealth.
If you buy and build in Nairobi, it will take you more than 10 years to recover your money.
If you do the same investment at the subcounty hq uko mashinani, you will recover your money in less than 10 years.

Land in Nairobi is for hiding your loot from wherever you got it.

Before ujenge lazima ufanye mahesabu. If total cost divided by total monthly income is more than 100, you are wasting your money, and won’t beat inflation, so its better to retain your money at the bank.

If the total cost (land+building) divided by total monthly income is around 70, thats a oil well.

Utawala iko poa rent will again go up because of express way eastern by pass

Plus the road is nyweeee all the way into turukana past kainuk…hapa kuna future

All titled land around nrb is crazy overpriced, i was forced to resort for periurban areas away from nairobi , looking for uocoming areas to buy there

That’s how kenol sprout . Other places in counties will come up with real devolution taking place
For Nairobi it’s just a bubble, soon it’s blowing up and all this investment will be a waste !

With enough cash I would go for the top dollar price plot. You get well behaved tenants with reduced back and forth when it comes to paying rent.

You must have serious cash to be a landlord and own land in RUAKA.that place is like super exaggerated in land costs

Appreciation in Wendani?