Real Estate Quagmire-Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V

Hehehe, denial bado iko strong. Nakumbuka watu wakisema “oh there’s no bubble, the real estate sector in Kenya can never experience a bubble…bla bla bla”. Stay tuned, hii bado ni warm up.

Me nyumba zangu zote ziko full.
Ata za pangani…
Y?
Niliangusha bei
Siezi loose rent ya mwezi juu ya 3k negotiations

Lakini nikiangushia bei I don’t tell u hidden costs kama security na garbage collection until uingie

Kwanza affordable housing ikishaingia bana

Will they house all Kenyans in Nairobi?

Hiyo kitu itakua corrupted uskizie hizo funds zote zimekulwo project imeabandoniwa

No to affordable housing

Hakuna vitu za bure

Kenya middle class Ni kidogo Sana,if you don’t have a NET income ya kitu 50 k per head / family member wewe Ni PEASANT,hio income ata ukisema 10% of that money as rent, you will get a very basic apartment / house that is why most of those homes are vacant ,even top 10% earners really suffer to pay mortgage

Very true ,Kama serikali inataka affordable housing wa zero rate Bei ya cement ,chuma ,mabati etc na construction equipment ,hii mambo ya government sponsored projects Ni corruption tupu ,empower people to build their own house

:D:D True, you tell a guy to quote, he puts all his life dreams… V8, House in Karen and holiday in Dubai

Zako Ni how Much 1 Bed room?

Very good analysis. Very few people in Kenya have the financial muscle to buy a 30m house.
Many want to own a home, but the common man cannot afford… the developers forgot - the market adjusts, corruption money is drying up and piracy cash is on its last drops

:stuck_out_tongue:

o_O manyumba manyumba sijui nani alidanganya watu to gain human being status you must own a kapiece of soil

Tunaongererea nyumba zinajengwa sahii sio izo flats zilijengwa kitambo huko pipu na umo

In my opinion, middle class doesn’t exist in Kenya. There are just rich and poor, most people fall on poor but think of themselves as middle class. Most of us actually.

nairobi is the capital of east central and horn of africa io yote is a market even affluent west africans are buying real estate in nairobi ongezea expatriates who are flocking over plus kenyan diaspora whose wealth is increasing fast and therefore the demand is very much there its just a market correction which will pass sooner rather than later.do you know easliegh houses go for how much?.umewai ona to let easliegh?tafakari hayo.

bro… rent bedsitter pangani??

Bettsitter ni keja ya nyanyako NV?

Pewa kiti

Your cognitive and comprehension skills are wanting. You don’t seem to see the paradox in your own statement. First, the diaspora wamekuja kuelewa ROI in the Kenyan market in umeffi hence they are withholding on their dollars. Your so called west Africans and expatriates are largely shady characters whose source of funds imefungwa na serikali. If in doubt, ask yourself why there are numerous drugs and fake gold busts nowadays. Pesa Eastleigh siku hizi haitembei vile juu ya multi agency fight on counterfeits and tax evasion. Kitaeleweka tuu. Weka macho.

your pulling facts from ur ass.diaspora are withholding their dollars?yet the diaspora remittances are growing year on year and you think most of that money is going to changaa dens ama?ati most west africans and expatriates are shady characters?those are the ones you see on your tv and be sure its less than 1% of the total around.most are legit businessmen or employed by the many multinationals around,na sihitaji kueka macho i’m on the ground i know exactly what im talking about i guess we ni wale juu umesota unafkiria kila mtu amesota alafu unaona v8 zinaongeeka kwa barabara daily unaanza kusema venye watu wanaiba pesa kumbe wanaume wanatafuta usiku na mchana we ukitombana tu.

Una machungu sana. You are the one who is pulling facts from your ass. If the dollars are going into real estate, why are realtors crying in the toilet? Ama they are cooking figures of vacant property? The number of west Africans in genuine business or employment is statistically insignificant to the total in Kenya. You have not explained the paradox of new millionaires who are neither innovators or producers. Halafu ile ground uko ni labda ground floor ya Sabina Joy.

sinanga time for paragraphs lakini leo wacha i educate you,realtors are crying because they are all targeting the luxury market which is a small market over and above that they overprice their poorly finished houses to be able to cover an interest rate of 14% plus have a decent profit margin.this is the model which has failed and led to empty houses.its a simple matter of demand and supply.on the other hand there is a huge demand for middle class and the lower class housing which developers are not keen on due to the low profit margins thus the slums.now the government of the day which you whine all day on the internet about is trying to rectify that by creating a refinancing mortgage company(najua hauna idea what that is so make google your friend) through the housing fund and giving free land to the developers to entice them to build for this target market.

na ati the no of west africans in business or gainful employment is insignificant just google which investor is investing in cocoa farming in kilifi and which one bought haltons pharmacy.and the new millionaires are very much producers.we unaskia tu ovacado production and macadamia production na etc going up but haujui nani wanazifanya acha leo nikushow macadamia is bought sh120 per from the farmer when processed it costs over $20 per kg in china a 40ft container can hold upto 25 tonnes do the fucking math.you can google who are the biggest exporters, i can assure you, you never hear them on your githeri media yet they are actual billionaires.now you know the no of millionares coming up, a very small percentage is actually corrupt.najua ni wivu unaskia kuona wakenya wengine wakimake it na unajiconsole ati ni wezi while we bado ukiwhine apa sijui ruto won’t be president bla bla bla kabla upambane na hali yako.