Reality of Kenyan music industry.A hit and hype doesn;t guarantee you money...

Kama kaligraph vile ameshika anapata how much from MSCK na youtube?

I cannot tell but, a rough guess and approximation, someone on youtube with over 100k subs and good views can easily make between 5 mill to 10 mill a year, because many people view ads on their page daily,MCSK royalties for someone doing good can be in millions,there was a time Nonini was paid karibu 8 million in royalties.Add that to being a brand ambassador bringing in more Millions,Shows-I hear that a person like Willy Paul used to charge Kshs.200,000 per concert, by then he was in ‘gospel’ and not as popular as now, someone like Kaligraph who is very popular will charge more, and Kaligraph gets a lot of concerts juzi alikuwa states on tour.Kaligraph is also lucky because amekuwa independent,If you sign with labels they give you and advance and they can have control of most of your creative revenues.Artists in the 90s and early 2000s never used to earn such.But the mother of all artists ni Sauti Sol, these guys must be millionares from the money their brand brings in,

So kaligraph ako na kama 100milli

:D:D izo ni in Kenyan shillings,i do not know,but people in the calibre of Kaligraph live very comfortable lives,wachana na hawa Middle na upper level managers Nairobi wanakuanga na maringo na kingereza nyingi wanapenda kuringa na title zao,If you are a good brand influencer either in music ama vlogging you will earn good money

:D:D saa hio mse wa suti amewekwa madeadline kibao.

At times naona Kenyan artistes hua under pressure kuonyesha nikama they have made it and go to extreme measures to achieve this.
Juzi came across Ringtone pale Upclose, jamaa anasema earned 500k for 90 days at one time, anaishi Runda, Karen issokey .U live in such a place si home appliances should match the area code angaa? Cheki hio burner, chop board, bb etc not to hate but creates impression nikama umepewa hao or uka rent ukaja na vitu zako.

[ATTACH=full]247280[/ATTACH]