Reality slowly sinks in.

Mbwa kama unajua U.S kuna opportunities unangoja nini… si uende huko?!

Sasa ma-laptop… but anyway.

Kumbe uko vumbistan am all this time I was thinking uko majuu Seattle.

You can’t maintain one train of thought for five seconds? Mara uko laptops tena umetoka huko. Utasaidika aje?

Do you have an electronics shop ama utauzia wapi?

Online msito.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wacheni matusi kwa hii thread bana… mumei-derail vibaya sana

People claiming how China will win the trade war with US, have you seen the US-China trade deficit ???

I don’t know how it will end, but am sure there will be nothing like “China Wins …”,

How do you want to go about this? Unataka kuanza na ngapi? which models , specs do you have in mind? Na budget? Consider shipping, there is clearance on your side…

Seriousness hapa ni muhimu.

if china collapses, it wil lead to one of the financial crsis in the world. if americans are willing to pay that price, good for them. China wamezoea umaskini, they eat rats na hawaonangi ikiwa shida

This is my thinking. China is a dictorship. Even if they loose trade worth 500 billion in a 15 trillion economy, a dictorship can absorb this. Look at North Korea. The people in this country literally have nothing and sometimes are sent food aid. But the leadership is spending alot of resources on Nukes, submarines and military equipment. Our economy is about 4 times as big as theirs but we have no where near their military capacity. And they will keep spending on their military. Too bad if people are starving and dying from malnutrition.

Look at Tianaman square. You try to do that in the US and see if the republicans will still be in power. Hell, the republicans will need to disband after that and that is if the military will even obey such orders on its own people.

If china was a democracy, than that is a different story. But ni DICTATORSHIP.

Hebu fanya window shopping kwanza. Capital ni 150k.

Cheki huyu. Wewe si ndio unafaa uniambie ni gani unataka na ni gani zina move.

Na 150k hizo ni lapi ngapi boss? :smiley:

And shipping all the way? Nilikuwa nadhania unajaza container.

If the US and Chinese economies de couple CHina will be the bigger loser. American corporations will just move to another country and build it into an economic power. This probably in South Asia in a country which can also check the Chinese. The only hope is for another US President who will back down on tarrifs. But I think Trump will make China policy an election issue forcing democrats to state a position which could antagonise themselves with the supremacists.

Wouldn’t it be more convenient getting refurbs via somewhere closer like Dubai? My two cents.

Reality ni ety leo namwaga ndani ya mcoondo ya mathako, ibilisi

Hehe sasa ati unanifuata. Mbwa wewe. I can make your life difficult little man.

Ingia thread zote uchafue basi. :smiley:

Hujatahiri akili.

Wewe si wa kwanza, please make it. In the meantime tunapiga mathako combi apa, amehara but haidhuru, party must go on

Tafuta matusi oriji. Kwani utashinda na kutomba wamatha, hujui ingine?

Unajua matusi moja??? :D:D:D

Mjamaa anajua matusi moja. :smiley:

How sad.

@Mzee mzima inakaa fantasy yako ni tumatha.

Tu grandma. :D:D