Reality Will Sink In Come January, Extent Of Bankrupcy Will Be Laid Bare Once School Reopen. Watu Wamesota My Friend

Some things should remain the preserve of the national government through it’s accordant departments… If the civil service was utterly and completely professional then these critical government services like education, healthcare and transport should only be under their purview, lakini kazi ni kukojolea ili wafungue side biz to milk Kenyans dry thru these private enterprise zao

The rot in a typical Kenyan’s head is worrying. Go round posh estos kama Karen etc, a good number of inhabitants there are ex senior civil servants or retired politicians who are living there. They fuck/ed up the institutions that they were/re running with little care and later opened up their private ones to channel excess monies there and consequently interests… The ‘me alone’ attitude noma.
Kama ni kuiba wacha tuibe after kazi isha fanywa jameni!

Some people are comfortable paying that amount

Yes, no harm at all in affording it, but what’s the essence of robbing a public utility and not bring your progeny in the same institution you’re doing so? Afu Unaprefer kumpeleka io, Hao wenye wanabaki io yako ni watoi wa nani?

I am all for strengthening of government institutions boss, but the old folks in power have yet to accept the old ways are rotting away.

They dont steal to open private business. They steal to steal most of what they steal goes to alcohol and sex

Hedonists in positions of power are a bane to the country.

Bankruptcy iko kila mahali, the whole world except from a few are hurting. Nasikia huku America they want to print another 1 trillion dollars, just makes me sick to the stomach. What’s the end game? This is not sustainable!!