Rechargeable Batteries full of sand! MBWA NYINYI KEBS!

Nunua from amazon…

Can KEBS physically inspect everything? I mean see people complaining left and right.
I would think you get what you paid for!

They can inspect some things, which they clearly don’t.

If a crook imports 10000 items (9500 bad), they inspect 10, how will they catch anything? And there are 500 such crooks for each item. And bear in mind when inspecting the item, they cant test for a repeat functionality. That is battery works thats it. They cant test how long it works or if it recharges.

Really! Hapa umefikiria kama gunia ya makaa Omwami. They are supposed to check everything.

Kwani the whole of Africa is employed in that unit? Do you understand how long it takes to test anything?

Sema mercury. I hear it can store charge

Unajua Sampling nini?. Its not practically possible to check ‘Everything’

Like?

I mean checking every aspect on a sample. Ghasia!

Shift goal post noogle

the only solution is to buy things from reputable outlets ,

Kama eveready ilinyoroshwa ama wacha tu

Pole Sana.
Use recognized dealers.

sasa mum?

I thought huyu ni ule @Pseudonyms mumama, sasa nmeshanga mbona anahitaji a rechargeable drill na vile mafisi wamejaa all over.
Anyways, battery ungeweka tu kwa jua, they recharge you know

Drill u say [emoji848][emoji533]

Shait.
Mutu aniitie ile mudomo bakuli ya development.

Spoken like a true idiot. Meffi.Having been at KEBS many years back, a sample is collected randomly per shipment and taken for certification. The labs there are worked at 100% all out. From handcuffs to condoms to bulbs, toothpicks and your favourite tipple. Anything and everything you see passes through those labs.If EVERY ITEM imported or manufactured were to be tested,the country would grind to a halt. Though KEBS has inspection officers who go around to ensure compliance, which is still quite tedious.

Poa daddy.