Recording oneself

endeni xvideos and search Kenyan mtaipata and many more…

:D:D:D
Vile umesema ‘here’s one I made earlier’, it sounded like a cooking show.

1 Like

I dont have the clip… my work mates were discussing on guarana and effects… on shard the clip

Yaani @ol monk uko serious unataka kuona senye ya mama ya watoto wangu?
You really are a Pervert and you should be ashamed of yourself!

Wewe stick to ur lane…

3 Likes

si uianike hapa tuji-nice nayo…hata wacha ni ka buy arimis yangu iliisha weekend:p:p:p

It’s no different to others we have seen. Muonyeshe, you may jump start his brain to seek out real sex.

@Torres ,usitukane @Purr_27 . She is Everybody`s friend here. Haiya-eh???!!!

3 Likes

Why are pple deviating from the topic…

Wewe unaitishia @ol monk ama is it for your “personal” use?
Ule anataka kuona hizo videos itabidi aibe laptop yangu. I could never do that to any woman never mind my Babymommas…Eishhh…

na

na mguu wa mbuzi hapo kando! (forgive me i couldn’t resist the temptation to be cheeky!)

5 Likes

Pole.

1 Like

:D:D:DMimi nitatumia tu kidogo.

2 Likes

@Torres pole for your condition…
[ATTACH=full]10656[/ATTACH]

Sawa. Angalia kama umefunga jicho moja…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

excitement, baby, exciiiiiiitement!

1 Like

I would never record myself or allow anyone to record me. Dont wonna ruin my chances of becoming POTUS. I have a dream… I’m even too paranoid to use public toilets incase there’s a hidden camera somewhere

3 Likes

If this thread is in bad taste… It’s in bad taste. Call a spade a spade

@Torres - a few words from the village etiquette manual;
You must address all your seniors with respect, even mere villagers
You don’t post to apologize every time you are bullied, otherwise you will become an elder too soon and leave some characters who joined in February moaning in frustration
Where you find yourself genuinely corrected then accept the correction with grace; like a gentleman
you must endeavour to attract likes by being witty, sarcastic, intelligent, philosophical and all things nice to smoothen your way to elderhood
Enjoy your stay!

6 Likes

…and people might see a bush…:smiley:

2 Likes