Recruiting NASA Agents!

Ungepiga watu wote wa RWNEBPORK mistari ndio ukipost kathread, response inabaki ikikufurahisha, otherwise…RWNEBP…

1 Like

last time you didn’t have agents in 30% of the polling stations… @ this rate that number will be double!!!

2 Likes

My Fren, mbona wajisumbua bure na baboun? nikama kujipatia kazi ya kuosha kuku miguu.

Which votes are u protecting my friens, why would you protect votes for a team without numbers, the votes that need protection are for the majority… The jubilee votes. Uhuru tano tena

ka msoto kakikam through kwan pesa enye mulichanga iko wea … .na munapenda vtu ya bure kweli uthamaki ti mushakwe

So i’m revisiting the issue , there are 33,000 polling station. If NASA chooses to pay 2000 an agent and we need 5 agents totalling to shs.10,000 a station . Now shs.10,000(a station)X33,000(polling stations)=ksh. 333,000,000 just to secure our votes .

Now in 3 days they have raised shs.550,000,000 via mpesa only , I’m sure by the end of the month NASA mpesa will have over 2B. So let’s do simple percentile math
(Shs.333,000,000/Shs.2,000,000,000)X100= 16.65%
So if they choose to pay 10,000 per station to agents to supervise the votes is only 16.65% of total collections.

If they really value theit votes 16.65% of their budget for agents isnt a hard math to work on. Let them know .

1 Like

Twende kazi,personally i will be incharge of Starehe consituency,i will meet the like of maina kamanda head on and deal with them should they try their shenanigans.

1 Like

Have you seen my drift btw, hope it makes sense .We don’t need a schröndinger wave equation formulae to solve financing problems . Shs.330,000,000 is enough to pay 5 agents each the whole polling stations country wide so as to get these cheats and liars out of office .

Some places like nyanza and coast they don’t need agents , the RO are agents themselves

1 Like

Its my prerogative

2 Likes