Red Pill All The Way!

:smiley: Wacheni kunguru aitwe kunguru.

Nimeachia hapo kwa few drinks and chilled music. At 25 years and she has already sampled zile 5star restaurant they play jazz hapo my friend umeangukiwa. Huyo akikupea wear a Hazmat suit.

She can be eloquent in writing but not in speaking.

Run nicca run ,wewe apana tambua singo matha,usiwai Lea mtoto wa another man

Yeye amefika post wall section,sasa anatafuta beta male provider ,na wewe uko shortlisted for that job:D:D:D:D:D

That can be confirmed by the OP. Where is he?

[ATTACH=full]222573[/ATTACH]
So hadi leo haujui design ya kuhandle mbooch ama what’s the pill here… Enda hapo playground ya prima na register(mpe watchman 100) ile hayuko mpe 100 akupe game brathe… Utajishindia washing machine Na cooker noma as long as ufikishe village’s threshold

Huyu amekudharau mbaya saidi. Just let her know you can hurt people despite being a bottom feeder. But make sure you fold her once for the record.

what baffles me is how a 25 year old school dropout maid knows so much about a 5 star hotel experience

Naona kuna mahali weuwe ni mfupi. What qualifies anyone to have visited a 5 star hotel?

Hapo kwa CON sana

How can you tell the girls you are fucking hawajamwagiwa ndani na chokoraa?

I dont read whatsapp or message screenshots. Usually they fake as the tits on Vera

Si kila kunguru ni sampuli ya aina yake? Ata ule mboch anaongea kizungu akiingia WhatsApp na Wifi ya mdonga