Red Pills for Married Men

Yes men are the majority in battle casualties, but let’s not ignore that men are also the majority among soldiers and let’s not ignore that it was other men who put them there in the first place since most of history has been dominated by male leaders so what do females have to do with this again?

And even if the dating statistics are accurate, they only represent people on those various sites. How could you possible extrapolate what dating site users prefer to the population at large? And even if the majority of women prefer a certain minority of men based on their looks it’s more rewarding and gives a sense of pride to any man, if you’re unfortunate enough to have ugly genes you can always find solutions to that like wearing better clothes and working hard on the gym, I’d rather be picked for my hard earned characteristics than the simple fact of being a man

And enough of this alpha/beta bullshit, are we animals? Cause it was originally created for wolves
Here’s the original creator of the term saying that it shouldn’t even be used for wolf’s
So tell me how do dumb words that are even too shallow to be used for basic societies like wolfpacks can accurately describe a complex ones like humans?

sorry but a philosophy like the redpill if we can even call it that doesn’t work for any man with basic human sympathy as the innate lesson that it preaches is deeply misogynistic in nature, if your happiness consists of devaluing others then you don’t even deserve to be happy

And my sister is as autonomous and perfectly capable of reasoning as I am so I appreciate your warning but I have nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

Naona there are trolls among us… Haina mambo, let them paragraph away…

If you’re so bothered with redpill, produce counter-arguments and a corresponding body of knowledge that can better predict human behavior based on their biology and evolutionary instincts.

Produce counter-arguments to hypergamy, female changing sexual preferences based on the stage of their menstrual cycle, and war-brides.

Redpill is not misogynistic it simply equips men with the tools to counter biology and evolution… No different from the discovery of fire several millenia ago… Men need this light to navigate these dark times we are in.

With redpill knowledge, women are no longer a mystery they once were.

Perhaps you’re looking at evolution the wrong way, like I said earlier a significant part of human history was dominated by male figures, As a man it wasn’t as tough to climb the social ladder as it was for a woman because as soon as they brought up any intrigueing ideas or inventions they would be quickly accused of witchery and ordered to give away all their personal belongings and lands many were even burned alive.

The only way a women could have her place on hierarchy was taking advantage of her looks and seducing men of wealthy status, so why must we condemn them for something we ourselves forced them upon? Same thing for the warbrides you mentioned, why would they suffer on some famine ridden post-war country when they could easily choose a better life through dishonorable but understandable ways? Isn’t survival the number one goal of human life? Surely the same things would’ve happened if the genders were reversed.

We should all aim for a better and more equal society instead clinging to backwards views like the redpill, Hate the system not the victim

Men are soldiers because they are physically stronger, and more aggressive because of testosterone… It is a biological fact. We evolved that way, so we can defend the women and children when other men invade our communities… Violence is the way of men.

Women who have a lot of testosterone appear ugly to men and women cannot compete with them… (?Semenya) and that is why she is being fought.

Kama wewe ni mwanaume na hauamini kuwa wewe ni nyama ya risasi ngoja tu hapo utaamka siku moja.

I just told you that the current Homo sapiens genome reveals that 80 percent of our forefathers did not breed, and that means you and me. I hope wewe ni Homo sapiens. Now, the finding on the online community reveals that given the choice women would only mate with 20% of men. Men on the other hand are indiscriminate. So that means there is more evolutional pressure on your son than there is on your daughter.

Atta boy…I couldnt say it any better. So teach your son to be fit. Teach your nephews to be fit. Teach your brothers to be fit. It is important. But if they are too lazy to do it, women are not as indiscriminative as they are. They will not breed. They will have wives who will go fuck the 20% men and bring the children home for them to feed.

Kingdom: ANIMALIA
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primata
Family: Hominidae
Genus: Homo
Species: sapiens

Say it with me; H-o-m-o s-a-p-i-e-n-s

Alpha is not a dumb word. Language evolves with cultural and technological changes. What alpha meant when it was coined is not exactly the same way it is used in red pill thinking. If you ask engineers in the 19th century what they used the words motor and engine for, utacheka. Saa hii there is still controversy on the application of such words, but generally, when an engineer hears the word engine today, he thinks about something that powers a vehicle of sorts…and a motor as a something that converts electircal to mechanical energy or something along those lines. Hebu uliza software developer engine ni nini hautaamini vile atakuambia.

So, of course Alpha as applied in redpill does not mean you chase a gazelle and eat it raw like some wild canine!

All these paragraphs just to prove the redpill… Human survival is evidence of the redpill… There are no two ways about it, you cannot sugarcoat it…

Society is neither bad nor good… It can never be better, it can only be more civilized… Currently, we’re in the feminism age and the feminist agenda has taken over…

As you have put it, one needs to survive… In the age of feminism, men will survive via the redpill… Humans will always find a way to survive.

maraya ni maraya na hatutaheshimu juu yeye ninnyeuthi. martin Luther King Jr said a woman shall be judged by the way they behave not the colour of their skin

And women are also better at cooking and taking care of children, this proofs nothing we are way beyond the days of men hunting for buffalos to provide for the family

Here are a few reasons why 80% of our forefathers didn’t get laid

1. Many women have died during child birth, so those women will no longer be able to have off springs with anyone else, let alone another man. Men don’t die from child birth, and thus more likely to seek out another mate.

2. Historically, wars were often fought by men, so many men would have died without offspring, leading to a surplus of women (if we assume a relatively even starting ratio)

3. A man can breed for as long has he has been alive once his body starts producing the requisite material, women do not have the same luxury, leading to a smaller window of reproduction, and thus a smaller window of opportunities to seek out other mates.

4. Slavery was very prominent in the past and many slave many didn’t even get the chance of witness any female let alone mate with one, they would often die in the harsh working environment and many were even castrated, females slaves on the other hand were often sold for sex and then raped

5. History was filled with people like Ghengis Khan who would attack villages and murder all the men while raping most of the women, many war generals would loot homes and rape a lot of women in their lifetimes and end up having kids with them while killing any man from an opposing province before he could even understand the concept of sex

As you can see from these examples women didn’t have the luctury of choosing who to sleep with, how can they? They didn’t have rights and would either be in arranged marriages or raped and some men also didn’t have the luxury of sleeping with any woman, history can be harsh and I’m also sure polygamy adds a significant role to women having more sex than men

You make some goodpoints but the one about men being indiscriminate clearly isn’t one of them, because wouldn’t be such a thing if that were true, women go through the intense work of doing the hairs/eyebrows and applying makeup everyday more than equivalent and a lot more expensive than a simple 30 minute trip to the gym everyday, they’re doing all that just for men to appreciate them, some would even be called whores if they apply makeup lol

I would teach my sons to be fit not because of woman but because it’s my natural obligation as a father to do what’s best for my kids, not because if they’ll find love or not but because I want them to be productive members of society

Anyway I’m getting tired from all this writing and I don’t wanna argue about what classifies as an animal because humans are clearly not as they have a more sentient brain

Are you really

:D:D:D:D Are you really a guy? Salaaala. Ok.

So in all those points you are saying, women lived to reproduce even if they died while at it, while the men were killed in large numbers and were not survived by any children. Exactly. The consequence of war for men is death, for women it is being forced to have a family with a foreigner. That is why men are under a bigger evolutionary pressure.

The competition women impose on themselves while making all those adjustments on eye lashes, eye brows, eyelids, eye lenses, eye winks, eye flutters, eye rolls, and or just eyeing or eye whatevers is because they are praying to maafaking heavens that they get the 20% top guns. And by the time they arrive at the place where they “settle” for Mr. Kahoro Kahutu wa Kanyotu from the chomelea base hapo boroti shopping centre ameruka kutoka juuu juuu zaidi. Sana.

And thanks for taking care of your son. Teach your son to be fit and keep fit please, I dont care what reason you tell yourself you are doing it for, but just do it.

As always, let us conclude that women = good and men = bad… All women are victims, all their problems are the direct result of the patriarchy created by men. It’s simpler that way

We agree with you @Kosmic Karai … You’re right on all points…

Now let me hit ignore…

That is loooooooooooooong, didn’t even finish it but watu watulie kummeza meza hii red pill ni kama njugu.

LOL you know nothing about the red pill. TRP is all about improving yourself and raising your value. It’s about being the best you can be and not putting women on a pedestal. TRP is not about chasing women but understandating them and living with your eyes open on how manipulative they can be. TRP is about prioritising yourself. TRP insists on having a life. It emphasises on lifting, having hobbies and being financially independent.
Swallowing the red pill and living it is winning at life

Everyone who is writing paragraphs is a little piece of shit.

:smiley: And everyone who is writing only one sentence is a big pile of…

Wisdom pendejo, wisdom!

I’m saying that women were only used to reproduce and men were sent fighting another man’s war which would clearly lead to one gender out breeding the other, but what the redpill says is that women throughout history were manipulative liars who carefully handpicked their suitable mates, yes some women chose to find better to men so they could climp the hierarchy but clearly not to the extent of alienating 80% of all men who ever lived that would be very absurd, and why should you be hating women in this case? This would never have happened and men would have never faced any evolutionary pressure if society had been more equal

And I hope you see the hypocrisy in your statements, everyone deserves to choose who they want to be with and there are also many women who struggle to find suitable romantic partners, the funny thing is the men who claim women only date handsome guys wouldn’t even dare touch these other lonely woman

What if I told you that you can achieve all that without being misogynistic and believing half the population are against you?

We cannot make a world of our own. We only live in the one we find the best we can.

What would not have happend if society had been more equal? Equal? Equality is a pipe dream. Speaker Palosi has been yelling herself hoarse against the border wall in the USA, but if you go to her home, she has a series of walls around her house…the outer, to the middle to the inner walls, fencing off the hoi polloi from even seeing her house. We will never be equal. Never. There is hierarchy everywhere. Everywhere. Those who are telling you otherwise are selling you snake oil, and you are buying it.

And if the world is a hostile place for a man, that does not make me a hypocrite saying it, and you saying it (you did). That women evolved to be cunning and manipulative is not their choice, circumstances have forced her to be such. Physically weaker, the only redress she has is being cunning.

Redpill is the knowledge that acknowledges all that kind of shit.

Maybe not now as the world is mostly capitalist, but if we lean more towards anarchist communism then equality is very achievable

I’ve also seen men who are equally cunning, and women are very superficial, the redpill just likes to give simple but inaccurate solutions for complex topics, these simple answers pander towards young misguided men who try to find meaning in their lives

Maybe not now as the world is mostly capitalist, but if we lean more towards anarchist communism then equality is very achievable

I’ve also seen men who are equally cunning, and women are very superficial, the redpill just likes to give simple but inaccurate solutions for complex topics, these simple answers pander towards young misguided men who try to find meaning in their lives

Redpilled guys are the best guys one can deal with. They are not interested in pretence and smoke screens. Some are mgtows and have no intetion of interacting with other people save each other. So one need not bother themselves with them or fear them. Young men are the main targets of redpill knowledge because they are naive and vulnerable. They need to understand intergender dynamics earlier on before they find themselves making mistakes.