REDMI NOTE 9 PRO MAX 8G RAM 128GB STORAGE

ati anataka 8GB

Btw, the Redmi note 9S and note 9 Pro are slightly different. probably not worth the extra cash though.

[ATTACH=full]311577[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]311576[/ATTACH]

ok, 6gb is enough, i get it!!! the note 9 pro fits, plus iyo ya 8gb hakuna anyway…

Ongea na @Axelrod , he’ll get it for you

Samsung Galaxy M31 is around 191g and has a 6000mAh battery

It must be the size of a tab

9S and 9 Pro are different. Check the specs carefully. 9pro Max is for the Indian market exclusively, and it’s international version is the 9 Pro which is available locally. I’d go for the 9 Pro. 9S is also an international /global version and is available locally.

Does it have features absent in the Xiaomi 9pro?

pretty close, but the only major advantages the Samsung has over the Redmi is the larger battery capacity + Super Amoled screen + 32 mp selfie cam, that’s it…

It’s 6.5 inches

Xiaomi redmi are known to use snapdragon… Why is this Redmi note 9 using mediatek helio g85? Is it better than snapdragon?

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_9_pro_max-reviews-10126.php
[ul]
[li]Vineet[/li][/ul]
Recently I bought my new phone mi hote pro max from vijay sales, variant 6/128 from noida sector-18 branch, I find some issue in the display colors,
Like when I used to click photo from any camera so picture were looking faded color,

[ul]
[li]REPLY[/li][li]12 hours ago[/li][li]fCP[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li][B]PKM1[/B][/li][li]9969[/li][/ul]
User , 22 Sep 2020Been using this Redmi note 9 pro max for one month,sometime… moreChange the earphones
[ul]
[li]REPLY[/li][li]19 hours ago[/li][li]gN}[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]Anonymous[/li][/ul]
I bought redmi note 9 pro max … now I’m facing receiver problem … can’t hear while on call … when i go to the authorised service centre … they told this model has that problem … we can’t do anything
[ul]
[li]REPLY[/li][li]19 hours ago[/li][li]gMB[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]Prakash bohara[/li][/ul]
I have purchased my cell phone 6 days before but there is problem not hearing the sound clearly on social media video and audio call to the recipient but it hear good to me. What’s may be the matter ,hope u will reply soon
[ul]
[li]REPLY[/li][li]19 hours ago[/li][li]YPe[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]Anonymous[/li][/ul]
Many problems in the New phone Note 9 pro Max… First of all Video Recording is not working at all, Second…Screen recording is Hanging, Third … Games are hanging while Oppening and playing… Short Videos also hanging… Please look into it…
[ul]
[li]REPLY[/li][li]22 Sep 2020[/li][li]XVR[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]User[/li][/ul]
Been using this Redmi note 9 pro max for one month,sometime phone volume goes down suddenly, and with earphone,i cannot talk through it except i can hear frm earphone.Do the other user have the same experience?
[ul]
[li]REPLY[/li][li]22 Sep 2020[/li][li]GX3[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]Rakesh[/li][/ul]
Recently … I bought redmi note 9 pro max … now I’m facing receiver problem … can’t hear while on call … when i go to the authorised service centre … they told this model has that problem … we can’t do anything . . You just keep restarting your phone … now help me … what can i do to solve this problem !?