Refund for The Magnanimous Lady from London

@Jimit , There is no link because sis cleared her little sister’s mess as expected.

According to admin, they were “protecting my privacy”.

Odd how it always conveniently happens a day or two after the “privacy” is breached. :D:D

The delay was meant to punish you for being a meanie and hurting their poor feewings.

but she hurts my poor feedings daily,what did I ever did to her to deserve this, my body might be made of pure unadulterated muscles but my heart isn’t.

Hizi attempts za kuwa Shakespearian peleka kwa balcony ya Romeo & Juliet ama pale Kenya National Theatre :D:D:D

Eish , you slaughter animals and yet you have never found out the heart is all muscle ?
:smiley:
Tafuta kahiki keega hapo dago… stop wasting away over unrequited love.

Dude, seriously go get a life, this theatrics of yours are not working and they are not cool at all

a vulture is a patient bird,

mind your own business, 25 dec hufikishi kabla upatane na you know what

Are you a Necrophiliac? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

whatever it takes,thank you

Hamna kitu kama hiyo.

Few tips for you blubber. If all else fails, tafuta pesa taslimu kwanza. You join the high society.

Hata kama uko kama huyu kwa this clip, utaelewa. :D:D:D Useless mungich. Google Phantom of The Opera. Bure kabisa.

swanschieth ,I ain’t googling no shiet, I will woo the gracious lady kiafrican style

:smiley:

Tell him more than 300k monthly is enough. My peasant brain cannot fathom the magnitude of that type of money so it should be enough to confuse me.

Also @Swansea seeing as I’m in the habit of “hounding” people, when are you buying me that fancy lunch you mentioned? If you can’t make the flight back, just send the cash for my plate.

:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This is why people don’t like you.

That’s a lie and you know it.

Why should I ask her? You people know what you received. We’re you sooo desperate for money that you have to go force people who don’t like the bereaved to contribute?

Why was your contributions as her friends not enough? That you turned to extortion? Nyinyi wooote hamuezi Changi a one person you have to stoop this low to guilt trip people who don’t even talk to the bereaved to contribute?

What kind of people are you? Why rope in unwilling participants?

I know you are trying to kill this vibe but I will not let you. If you people have any honor you will not hound unwilling people to give their money to someone they can’t stand.You must have had a hard time getting people to contribute but you could have just given her the little you had instead of turning to extortion.

Anyway expecting honesty from cheap people as Warren Buffet said is expecting too much.

Since I was born and I am a treasurer in many places. I’ve never seen a situation where people are so so desperate they go forcing people who don’t even like you to contribute. That is so desperate and cheap.

Anyway everything happens for a purpose. I thank God. You have been exposed. You hound a woman relentlessly to give you money for a person she doesn’t want to give money. So that you can be seen to be sympathetic but you are not sympathetic enough to contribute you want instead to extort unwilling people. If you love her so much even 5 people giving 50k each is more than enough contribution. Not this charlatanism.

I know you can not refund bcz you and a thief or a conman hakuna tofauti. You have no honor. You have no scruples. Because if you had your conscience would not have allowed you to even receive that money. I guess I am expecting something expensive from cheap people.

When you were begging and nagging her then she wasn’t a bimbo and you did not have dossiers to expose her. Her money was more important. Anyway everything done in darkness comes out. Your covert operation was exposed. That’s why now she’s a bimbo, and you are even threatening her so as to silence her.

Sawa. I hope hizo pesa za haramu you were nagging people for, has made the dragon Lady know how much she means to you. She means so much that rather than contribute generously, you turn to extort people who should have clearly been left out of this contribution.

As for whoever the now very silent treasurer of your so called groups is please learn from this. You know the relationship of members. Do not go and nag people who are not on good terms to contribute. I even understand that you gave a quota for contributions. Contributions for anything should be voluntary. Nobody should be nagged in person. Even if they don’t want to give anything don’t hound them. Top up the deficit. Kwani mumekua kama some conmen pastors who manipulate people to contribute.

I think we are all Christians and we know it is very wrong to keep on nagging some one to contribute. Giving is supposed to be something good done out of generosity of a person not guilt trips and extortion.

It is a sad day when you can stoop to such low level for a good cause. It now even spoils the good gesture. I will not mince my words what you did was very wrong and next time do not go to such lows otherwise even in the sight of God it spoils the whole thing and you do not get blessings from it.

Be honorable people. These underhanded techniques of fund raising you should just outgrow them. This is how you hinder blessings. When God wants to bless you for your good gesture, Satan will appear before God and say that you extorted money from unwilling people against their will and under duress. It’s very wrong.

I am telling you the truth the person who uses manipulation to extort money from people and the Gaza people who rob people with guns hakuna tofauti.

I know you can not refund bcz if you could you would have done it kitambo. Hope hio pesa iliwasaidia but just know how you got that money frm the lady was very wrong.

You know there’s something you don’t understand about money. You can get money through dubious means God punishes you and you end up losing more than what you stole. To me how you extracted money from this woman is theft. Using emotional blackmail so though it went to a good cause it wasn’t blessed bcz the means matter to God more than even the end. The end do not justify evil means.

Please don’t do this again. Let people give willingly and don’t set for people the amount to give, then harass them relentlessly that is not of God. It is not Compulsory.

I was a treasurer in a funeral fundraiser for a certain former minister. So some body came up with the idea that everyone should contribute a certain amount Compulsory. I completely refused. In fact I fell out with the guy but people supported me bcz giving is not something to force on anyone. Giving is a very blessed and fulfilling thing and I feel very happy to give and help some one in time of need . But if it bcms by force or I am just giving to get a nagging person off my back itakuaje? I will not give happily and the Bible says God loves a cheerful giver.

The pretty picture you are trying to bring ati maybe Meria Mata mentioned the matter in passing is a blatant lie. You targeted her intentionally knowing very well she wasn’t on good terms with the bereaved person and you were breathing down her neck until she gave you that money.

There’s a word for that in English. It’s not contribution it is EXTORTION.

When you were on her neck you knew how much you wanted to extort from her now everyone has conveniently forgotten the amount.

Pathetic!

how much I wire it immediately?, tutakatana kwa dowry

I’m sorry. I’ll try harder to be nice.

Too long, didn’t read as usual.

Muhimu is that MFW is getting the money she gave (which nobody asked for by the way, she just happened to be told my private business against my wishes) back.

Question is, when are you getting a refund for your messed up face Christine? God conned you hapo and I’d demand a refund if I was you. I’m sure some looks would’ve helped you to at least get a husband so you wouldn’t have had to make one up… … and a rich one at that. That was sad yaani.