regret

Domestikashen…:wink:

Hapa hakuna novel. I was hoping for a major twist or regret…

Aiiiii kujia jug daniels.im in an area where a beer goes for 180

Maybe had you made it and became a CEO she would have pulled a Bill Cosby on you. No regrets! NEXT!

You may have banged her and she went home in the morning and felt “dirty” or “used” and opted to shout sexual asault!

or

You may have banged her and she went home in the morning and felt good and still felt your throbbing dick filling her up and even fallen in love!

Common phrase

“she went home in the morning and FELT

Thing is both these scenarios and outcomes are beyond your control. You played safe, don’t regret!

Inbox coordinates. If you are within a maximum of 25km radius I will tokelezea.

:D:D:D:D wueh.sawa naingia Jikoni hapo kiambu road,maslay queen mwitu kibao:eek::):slight_smile:

Grammar notwithstanding…this issue is pertinent. In the west, and now possibly here, if you fucked her and she had “buyer’s remorse” in the morning, she would have grounds to accuse you of rape.
Go figure!
This is the general gist of the conversations on the subject in our social media - “consent”. Females don’t understand that these dynamics are nuanced and complex.

:D:D:D “slept like brother & sister”

darn that is too far…have fun na chunga wallet.:smiley:

To be honest…I have never seen or heard of a brother and sister sharing a bed.

Clearly, you have never roamed deep inside red-neck country

Never ever…but I have watched all the “Wrong turn” movies to be very weary of those back water towns.

@Ice_Cube nani aliweka hekaya vile aligawiwa slices brother ya msupa akiwa kwa couch akiona teefee kwa bedsitter?

Now I think I can safely say that I have heard it all~!!!..:eek:

:D:D:D Leon amecheswo! How was the chicken a la alien?
Wish I had known about the 25km threshhold earlier.:frowning:

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/is-it-wrong-to-have-sex-in-the-presence-of-her-brother.35856/

u never fail bwana chief archivist

I am a state Pilot like the Supreme Witness :D:D

witness when all threads are being posted:D:D:D

You only became friends with her because she was hot and you wanted to ferk her.
And then when you had a chance to, you blew it.
Upuss.