Reintroduction

Swali, bro pia ana ka MWK?
His imenigusa…

She changed

Hana alafu huyo wife ni mtu wa church hata huwezi imagine can indulge in such filth

Boss kuna vitu better left unsaid because of the impact it can cause, alafu wewe ndio ubaki kwa lawama

If the story hadn’t taken this bizarre route, ningecomment pale ulisema bro ya wife alirudi church meeting niseme alienda kugawa nje. Shait!

But msee kama ni mimi, bro namwambia immediately tukitoka kwa hio Nyumba. Uliona used CDs anywhere? Ndio hio reason

mìcìì nì dogo (homes are smoke)

[ATTACH=full]166260[/ATTACH]

:eek::eek::eek:

Bros before hoes all the time.

Mad respect @Nyarwath

salale!!!
is he even your real bro ama mmoja wenyu ni adopted?

Wacha ata bro,any close family member, namwambia. kwani iko nini

Huyo beshte yako Lefty alisema nini ??

Boss enyewe wewe una roho ya simba. Mimi hata siwezi nyamazia for 2 seconds!

He told me to show maturity, just like that

Wahhhh that’s fucked up

weeh, vile umesema tu amerudi praise na ameacha watoto nmejua hapo ni slices alipeleka huko nje. luckilly umeconfirm… Hio kunguru is noma

HII NDIO SOURCE YA STORY
Real Life Confessions
. https://t.me/confessionss
I’ve got a confession. Am mid thirties and this is the story of my life and the reason i would rather stay single forever. I also hope my two children will one day read this and know it’s their dad talking in 2018 because i don’t want to explain this stuff to them. I married my first wife at 26 year of whom i was blessed with a beautiful child with but we divorced because of her persistence drinking and partying i think the college life was still deep rooted in her system even after she had finished school and gotten married. She would sometimes go out the whole weekend then come back on monday evening after going to work and still expect everything to be superfine. To add to that, she would often call me a stoneage person because i don’t enjoy club-dancing as a way to spend my leisure time and for like a year and a half, i tolerated her behaviour until one of her friends told me the whole story after they had a fight. Even worse she gave me videos and pictures of what they normally did during those “parties”. They would assemble themselves into a group of like 5 women then buy alcoholics and weed then hire male strippers to entertain and have sex with them the whole weekend then that trash would come to my house on monday and tell me how undeveloped i was so after i showed her everything we divorced peacefully without drama and of course with my assets intact. She is the one with long hair sorrounded by 3 naked dudes from the video i sent you, believe it or not, that was one day someone’s wife. I think God knew how women can be and that’s why he made sure that when they are friends they are best friends but when they are enemies, then they are real enemies because i got all that info out of nowhere. After some time, after some healing i got myself back together and decided to marry a second one since from the first marriage i was left with a child who i wanted to grow with a mother figure besideso this time i married a church girl. At first, it seemed like i had hit the jackpot. I know that there are no perfect people out there because am not perfect myself but this one went waaaay too far. Her relationship with her pastor, not a sexual relationship but a spiritual relationship was waay too strong and interfered with almost every corner of our marriage. We couldn’t do freaky stuff as a couple, she would say that her pastor is capable of seeing visions and she wouldn’t want to be seen having sex in an “ungodly” position lol. She would also wear a biker, not saying that it’s wrong for the people who do it, it’s just that it’s a complete turn off for me. She would arrange those church stuff in my house without informing me and she literally destroyed my beer cabinet. I wasn’t allowed to watch certain tv shows or wear shorts in my own house. Everything she did, there was the pastor in between. The thing that really put me off is when she bought the pastor a new rav 4 with my own money since i had given her access to my bank account. I loved her but i couldn’t withstand her anymore, we divorced and now based on the joy i feel being single i prefer it this way than marrying. That’s the story of my life, i hope my kids read one day. Thanks

ulifanya wise ju watoi walikua at stake

Blood brother