Reinventing your life

This is not an achievement.

If you have tried everything else and failed, then do it.

It never hurts to try. One of the things that push most of us to keep on keeping on is the fact that many others before us have seen the worst of life and pulled through. Maybe wako na psyche mingi, courage kibao… But they were humans nonetheless, and so are you.

Last year I thought I was at the lowest point achievable by man until I read this:
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/the-mess-that-is-my-life.42472/

Goodluck though.

:D:D

this would work? siukuenjoy,it makes sense.Find yourself kwanza

Even before I read the replies let me tell you bro; if we all were to put our problems in one big heap and said we share them equally, you would pull out and ask urudishiwe zako. Juu utaona ni kidogo kuliko the average. KUNA WATU WAKO NA SHIDA KWA HII DUNIA. As long as you are healthy, just keep going…

You have hit the bottom. From here you can only go up

Pole sana @Odesza , im actually in the same situation. The toxic relationship is the worst to go through, but as you’ve said, moving houses and starting afresh is actually a good idea. Im in the process of doing the same, i decided to get rid of everything in my ka mansion and start life in a bedsitter same way i did way back when 10 years ago. You’ll get over it, keep the faith in yourself.

Maaaaan, i had to shut down my biz early this year, and immediately after, my woman started madharau ndogo ndogo zile live live. I couldn’t believe it, sikuamini i say. Not that i dont have side hustles, but that was the main hustle so money flow came down to a trickle and i couldnt afford to spoil her the way she was used to. Anyway, niko kwa process ya kumdump na kuanza fresh start. Im getting rid of everything kwa nyumba, i mean, why should i share anything with her and im the sole breadwinner??
Man theres nothing as painful as someone who youve cohabitted for a few years with, anaenda akiambia her and your friends how nowadays youre broke and cant afford her. Wahenga walinena, No romance without Finance!!

That’s the most important thing in this life, right next to oxygen. And as long as your brain is still functional you’ll get back on your feet. Get rid of that woman and start afresh by yourself.

anthem ya kunguru