Rejection

Ni muhimu sana, and can it be taught?

I’ve noticed my first born is very much aware of himself. Mambo yake ya shule na vitu za shule huwa very organized. Something I lacked at his age…hata files, books, ako sawa. At his age nilikuwa nakaa tu vumbi and even having a bath ilikuwa luxury. Developed the awareness later at the age of 12.

Ningekua wewe na hama Kwa single ya mabati. Na fanya mjengo alafu jioni na post status WhatsApp niko calabash. Wasikie vibaya times 2 vile na iishi maisha mbaya

How will you eat healthy ukiwa broke…how will you save when you are broke…how will you acquire more papers when you are broke…how do you keep calm when broke? Seems you have never been broke

This is the main problem, and hence the analogy “A man is born without value and has to create it themselves”.
Find a problem that you can solve in society. Solve it, get compensated and build your value from there.

@magreb uko na mteja. How can he eat healthy, work hard and save yet he has no job?

Hua I believe in self control kama ni kukunywa…I say huezi nipata Kwa mtaro:D:D

Tumbukia hapa kwanza nv usafike uache umbleina

544669_a78a27d3a0b30ce8ce45ccfde4c4f4cb.gif

I get this point but Kwa shule they have a system litreally wamekupangia Kila kitu…ukifika huku nje ya shule hakuna hiyo system,so you end up having a hard time breaking that mentality

I’ve been asking myself the same quastion

Out here, we have personal goals to achieve; they guide our actions. That’s why you find that the majority of people who went to day schools tend to be more successful than those who went to boarding schools.

Maisha inataka tu goals, have a destination. Always. Hata mambo iwe ngumu aje: just dream and work towards them. By the way, when you decide to achieve something, everything will conspire in a way that makes it possible to happen.

@magreb Kweli ama rongo?

Can you read that statement pole pole from the beginning to end.keep calm, focus,hustle hard, save, then invest.

Elders thank you for your advice but after all said and done I need to make the first step and that’s where the challenge is…you want to invest but ata hiyo pesa ya kusave hakuna in the first place,nimejaribu kuapply for jobs sijawai pewa callback mkiniadvice where to start that will be helpfull

wewe ingia mitini and work your ass off. i tell you 6months to one year utaona improvement, trust me utaona kakitu kameanza kuingia and even people around you will notice, nawewe pesa ikiingia ivo give them the same same treatment they gave you.

saa hizi what i would advise is usichague kazi, wewe tafuta pesa and have laser focus. ukiona watu hawakupigii simu za kazi hazikuji do not waste time, tafuta tu kazi yoyote… i remember back in campus i used to was toilets huko diamond plaza kwa club ya wahindi na sikusema ati niko campus siwezi fanya job kaa hiyo…i also worrked as a waiter hapo sizzling tao moi avenue and it was bloody hectic, what i am trying to say is, mchagua jembe si mkulima, they say MEN ARE MADE BUT WOMEN ARE BORN. keep your head high and do not give up.
All the best…!!

Best advice so far

i strongly support this, if you fancy a yellow car, utajipata tu unaspot yellow cars frequently juu you conditioned your brain that way, same case applies to opportunities, i really fancied big bikes na nikienda home nilikuwa najiambia " hapa lazima nitapark bike yangu" and siwezi kwambia mahali pesa ilitoka, i just spotted a bike on Facebook and true to my words hiyo bike ililala kwa that exact spot i used to point hiyo usiku. people never know the true power of the mind till you put it into action.

You have already identified your problem. You are broke. Fix it.
After you have done that, relatives and friends will come knocking.
You will be the one rejecting them.
The sad truth is that people really want to be close to you when They know that They can benefit from you. Thats why i only keep few friends that i knew since those early days.

Safi sana. They just happen, with a positive mindset, you can become anything you desire. Hebu, try to feed yourself with negativity, and it will become your reality. Akili ni mambo yote

Elders walisema most people including families always like to be associated with people who are doing well in life. But usiwai sahau wenye walikudharau ukiwa hauna chochote…always remember

walai bilai