Relationship and love gurus mnahitajika hapa.

Hizo ni signs za mashida down the road. Timua kama Akombe asap.

Sis, he has a bit of point…even though he is lost most of the time. He is telling you to be quite careful in the choice you are about to make.

You buy a child a new bike. They ride it day and night for one week. The next week days, then half days, then hours then minutes.
The child still likes the bike and the bike is still good.
What you young people do is emotionally overuse bikes. You show a girl everything in one week. Your parents, hobbies, friends, likes, house, bed, food, work etc.
After one year, there is nothing new.
If you marry her, you will die a slow death.
Next time, pace yourself.

Nimelike hiyo stament sana. That was my initial thoughts.

Ok sis, nitazingatia mashauri hayo. …

He looks out for me and you in some way. Hata tukimsomea…Sure you catch my drift and he does.

Kula njugu moja moja ni tamu, ilhali kula njugu kila siku utapoteza hamu. Go back to where it all started and determine what you wanted, kama ni “enjoy spending time with” pekee, embrace the consequences. You are guilty because you run away from the truth. You are afraid that you will be denied the normal privileges. I would say you lack courage!

Your mind is just scared of the relationship status you are in

What kind of a person doesn’t miss the one s/he is in love with??? :confused::confused:

Tumekaa na yeye continuously for 1 year so I believe am currently enjoying the break. Maybe am just dead inside.

It’s not that deep bro

Asses your feelings…

The next advice utalipia

vile @Guru amesema

haumpendi boss unapenda mguu,soon utajipata na mtu haumfeel