Relationship rant

Google ONEitis boy.

[ATTACH=full]217165[/ATTACH]

You have only explained why the girl friendzoned you…she sees you like a little sister…wewe na hii upuzi yote lazima uwa unakojoa kama ume squat…shenji.

Hizi ndo comments Mimi huskia kuburst na kicheko pale kwa muhindi!!!

“Wewe unangoja maembe yaive ! Kuna wale wanayala na chumvi”

[ATTACH=full]217166[/ATTACH]

nimetomba malaya ka 20…mjibu io swali apo juu

I think the most relevant comments ni izo za onetis…i think i should check that out

define sissy?a person who cares too much??

nimekamua malaya sana(malaya includes any female specie from a club)…probably more than 20

i have no problem with pussy.With 1500 i can ferk anything.The problem is the crush over here

that girl is honest with you. Hakutaki. Why do you keep on insisting? it will be awkward for her to bed you. Wwe ni small bro kwake. Accept and move on. Use your energy on books, invest in yourself. You will get a girl, but later. Soma kwanza

I wonder how long this rant would be if you had invested money in her.

Vitu ni ya sponsor na unaambiwa uwache kusumbua

It was so weak of you to keep supplicating yourself to her even when the writing was clear on the wall that she wasn’t interested in your advances. This rejection you were trying to fight back at by attempting to friendzone her c;early backfired. Next time learn to understand that not all women will fall in love with you just because you feel that’s how the script should be. You win some and lose some.

you live in a fantasy world… been there.trust me huyo si wako .wako aliona hauna haja na yeye akajipa shughli.ukitaka poa in life tafuta mwanamke anakupenda not the other way round

:D:D:D

Sameheni hii kijana. :D:D:D:D. This post is too emotional. Ushawahi enda kukatia dem kwa room yake then anakupea phone uliize her boyfriend permission ya kupewa puss*? Na saa hio phone ikaenda through, fuck, how now will you ask the boyfriend for permission? Unajiheshimu na unaenda roho safi. Hawa madada wachana nao walahi more so if you are broke. But for this case, the girl has really hurt him. But he needs to have self respect. Its laughable how he has expressed it :D:D

1. You should listen closely to the advise I’m gonna give you, motherfucker(oh wait, you ain’t even fcuked your girl yet, two years down the line)
  2. You have esteem issues from way back… That’s why the only girl who gave you attention, you want to wife
  3. Target practice with other girls. Fcuk them n get used to pu$$y… That way you won’t put one on a pedestal
  4. Let go and have fun. Excel at what it is you do. Cut all contacts with this lass. Immerse yourself in bettering you. Hook up with other girls. You’ll be surprised by how many dope souls are out there cut out for you.
  5. Grow a fcuking pair and stop being such a wuss around women. They sense this and give you the vibes you’re getting from this girl.
  6. Motherfucker

Alpha male+women friends=syntax error:D

English came by sheep

ifikie huyo dem:D:D[ATTACH=full]217251[/ATTACH]