RELATIONSHIPS

Ukisema ukweli, you are reminded of 100 other ways the money should have been spent.

It’s true.
I once did an engine swap.
Nikaulizwa why it sounds different and I pleaded the Fala Ammendment.
Saa hizo nimedunga six piston turbo.

That’s why a car buyer shouldn’t take the cliche ‘female owner’ seriously. They don’t take maintenance seriously.

you made through a month with your on and off bitch. then that makes you a what?? marriage counsellor??smh keti palee ----------------------------------->

seriously?

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Need to know basis!

Na madam anakaa ni very observant. Anakuonea 18. Most women would not notice such subtle differences. Yako iko jikoni.

Wewe ushawahi ona mama anapiga kick start Tenere 34L ya 1984?

Akona sister? :smiley: Siwezi mind kuwa in-law

Gone. Wote… Saitan…

hebu tuchoree hizo masgwembe

Unataka kucheza single mother?

Hehe. Ni mambo na kumwacha roho tu safi si mambo na kumcheza.

@Zee the internet to entice palmela and food to give energy to palmela? :smiley:
:smiley:

I once went and got the entire suspension and service kit for the old battlecat…only problem is I replaced the bits myself and she saw me doing it :oops:
Did you ever see reverse sublimation?:frowning:
But we love the trusty old girl as she’s never once let us down, not once and she’s 26!
Speaking of which some bits are up for replacement and we’re getting an addition to the “clan”!
Full complement now - two boys and two girls! :wink:

Mine does mate - besides the fact that I service mine (meaning I opt to save myself the scorching retorts and quietly do both) as they have their drinks on a Saturday afternoon, I simply told them to ask around what happens when vehicles break down in strange places at odd hours all because some bright spark overlooked the regular schedule(s).
It has one major advantage to it - I never worry when she’s out with her girls, or on the rare occasions I use her car.