Religion stands no chance when faced with reason.

They arent majority tho.

So am foolish according to your Hinduism mhindi

Personally, YES.
Religion leaves to many questions unanswered and raises many more doubts e.g Christianity, where I have to die in order to enjoy eternal life(which may/may not exist)…you get my drift ?

Boss @Lipo you are talking to the lead intercessor on KTalk! the resident “religionist”

If you someone has to use insults to defend an argument… .Remember you cannot teach anyone anything by making them feel stupid but by helping them think for themselves by providing other facts, perspectives, reasons and justifications.

Nakuget

Kumbe!!! I don giva shyt about his religious ass.

We don’t use that kind of language here.

Na uheshimu pandre.

Its funny because they are shielding their religion by abusing when suppossedly they learn holiness

:frowning:

Yeye aliniheshimu?

No. That would be the agnostics.

Also, if you’re always preaching about something, that’s kind of your religion.

… negates the whole point, no?

Agnostic is not religious. Whole point was that they’re more likely to be unbelievers.

What preaching are you on about? Ama unadhani napreach kwa hii topic

I don’t think there is a difference because you can either be a "theist " or an “atheist”. The rise of fundamentalist atheism is what brought about agnostics. That being said consider myself agnostic as a subcategory of atheist

The qn is not whether he respected you or not. Its the language. Plus, he’s a Father. Who/what are you?

A father calling me jinga ng’ombe? Weeee. I respect him as a father but if he stoops so low as to abuse me I will return the favor.

Am sure you’ve heard the story of Jesus whipping guys in the temple. Should they have returned the favour?

I think Jesus should have been a little more peaceful instead of throwing tantrums. And btw the Quran never mentions this incident possibly because its a work of fiction. That aside, the man we’re talking about here is no Jesus. He’s just a normal human with mistakes.

Yes. That was a very long route to take just to prove your point.

Word salad hogwash so you can pick a side when it suits you.

Was just correcting you I thought you had the intellectual capacity to understand reason but… There you go.

@Lipo that statement makes it seem like you are fishing for information with a specific intent of using it in some sort of an academic paper. Not that its wrong but its better to come out clearly. It helps steer the direction of the discussion !:):D:D