Removing jubilee from power

The Arab Spring.

Even baba supporters agree the only way to get him into statehouse is through bloodshed. He had west support (through ICC) he lost. He had local judiciary in his pocket still he lost. He bycotted election, incited fools to cause PEV and sweared himself in. Hio dio CV ya baboun, he is blood thirsty, dirty, rotten, ni ghasia tu

[ATTACH=full]230709[/ATTACH]

auconia ngombe ya zebu

just for informational purposes, can you list 5 things that were better during kibaki’s time that have been made worse by uk, or the good/bad things that kibaki did that uk has not - in my thinking which might be wrong, we place kibaki at such a high pedestal and we might be surprised that uk has eclipsed him in terms of development - if we place our emotions kando for a while.

Kenyans elect idiots into power the come later to blame the system

Kenyan are idiots and cowards,that’s why you should not believe what I am saying anyway.

If Raila or Ruto will be the front runners in 2022 I will spend the day eating ass and drinking my ass off…if Matiangi, Kibwana…or someone else has high a chance I will beat my ass of to go n vote

You don’t look at things that way when measuring the progress of a nation. You look at the trend, that trend shows you, if we continue like this for the next 10yrs where will the nation be. That is why Jubilee heavy borrowing for shitty projects that are looted will be felt proper in like 5yrs time…

The same way we still suffer from Moi’s 24 years of misrule , disorganized towns , slums, corrupt police force etc… some things take decades to be felt and decades to fix.

Guys passing laws that are only meant to siphon money from the mwananchi fake/low quality insurance programs linked to funny characters like AON with at most one corridor supported clinic yet they take peoples money the same person is contributing for Nhif where they will tell you please use AON. Currently the housing tax money is being chopped off from civil servants… Basically people are stealing from us in the name of development.

at times I think its good to place some sort of quantity on things, otherwise we might end up just repeating a narrative - like the economist might tell us a different story when it comes to economic figures - it would be interesting to contrast the economic growth under kibaki against uhuru, it would also be interesting to check the infrastructure development figures between the two regimes, also compare the politics, how did kibaki handle the same as compared to uhuru, one also has to judge kibaki by that near fatal calamity in 2007 that happened under his rule.

Otherwise how else can we objectively compare the two, of course the issue of the debt has been raised, but that is a case of trying to predict the future, the metrics that are useful to compare the two is what has already been quantified, I don’t have the figures but I would not be surprised if uhuru’s regime has outdone kibaki, but as I said I might be wrong.

With exception of few communities hapa Kenya,40+ tribes love Kenya and are yearning for change regardless who occupies state house…if Uhuru and raila are no longer in headlines, decades mental block will be unlocked and Kenya will be one…so maombi yangu before 2022 these two will be gone [SIZE=1](politically or …)[/SIZE]

It’s good to place some quantity on things and deal with facts, i agree but it cannot be the only thing… first with the facts, Jubilee has borrowed more than we have ever borrowed from independence, first to stay in power by hoodwinking the public with “mega” overpriced projects that are just not worth the looting that follows them. It has been just looting, wastage and more borrowing.
When i talk about debt, am not trying to “predict”, am just stating facts, The debt burden is overwhelming, the future am talking about is already here…and it will get worse unless some miracle happens in future.

With the amount we have accumulated in debt and looting, we would have done more.

The 2nd shit we are in is even worse, the culture of looting , state patronage, sycophancy will be with us for a long time.
The thieves who have stolen huge amounts will easily buy power and screw us more.

Those empty headed thugs you hear looting millions in state corporations will be hiring and setting agenda for us for the next few decades if we don’t replace them.
The most dangerous stuff in the Jubilee govt is not even the things you can quantify like corruption and debt, it’s the culture of buffoonery he will leave and pass to his next “political project”.
Uhuru has not been a merit based leader, he values loyalty and boot licking more.

Only the military can do it, because you can’t have a forceful revolution without well armed citizens. Hence executive branch ensures they appoint sycophants and does everything to keep them happy, with that bloated defense budget.