Rental Deposits Refund

Bro, that’s very true… Lakini sikusema kwa ubaya… Perhaps you need to walk into a lawyer’s office near you halafu present your case and insist on hearing how much it will cost you halafu urudi tuongee…

Man the guy i am talking about was fired at Mediamax…No income,no side hustle. It real strain for him.

Yap. Once money leaves your pocket to go into a business that’s it. Not cool at all. There’s alot of thievery with rental deposits. Btw 45k free money is alot.
OP, what does your lease say about getting a refund? If it makes you feel any better, all landlords are like that. When I left my apartment last year, my landlord pocketed a cool $600 yet that house I treated it like my own baby. Everything was in mint condition just like I found it yet he charged me 600 dollars for cleaning fee. Just imagine? Mazee that hurt me so much, but there was nothing I could do. Rental deposits is like the last hold a landlord has on you. They feel bad that you are leaving so they figure why not screw you for leaving them. Next time before you get an apartment, pay attention to what the rental deposit amounts to because that’s what you will end up leaving on the table.

thats why watu wa BBI wanazunguka Kenya wakichukua recommendations to amend constitution

Yaani wewe unsona tu BBYAI??

Ukijua unahama next month, hii mwezi usilipe. Ambia landlord ni kubaya financially then kitu 25th hapo ita movers saa tano usiku na utembeze. Applies in houses of below 30k rent. Kama unalipa rent ya 30k + the landlord shouldn’t have a problem giving you back your deposit.

Landlord alijaribu hii upussy, alipigiwa simu moja… Jioni nilikuwa na mbesha kwa mpesha

Renting a 45k house and not get a rental agreement that stipulates everything is outright stupid.

Saidia

Chukua 1k nunua simiti and thank me later.

I can see where we are heading to. Alafu after kuchukua 1k na kubuy simiti?

Huyu ni mhenga kabisa apewe vaccine ya coronavirus in advance… Nishawahi kaa rental ya 8K with 8K deposit, nikakaa fiti never damaged the place took care of it proper and ilikua tu kama lodging kuingia 11 usiku 7 am I’m gone. Paid rent on time had no problems na wao watu caretaker neighbours etc. Wakati wa kuhama nikapeana notice nikitoka, thinking ah these guys are OK watarudisha in a month… A month later mara ni kusema sijui tap imespoil mara rangi inataka kupakwa (I stayed two years ata ukuta zilikua vile vile)… Nikajua hapa nimekamatwa makengele… You consider your options urudishiwe kale kakitu katarudi unameza hiyo waru (sipendi kudai mtu pesa mm, ata punch naskia ntakuua ju huo ni ufala playing with other people’s cash munny). Anyway, ndipo nikagundua ujanja huu wa ‘kukalia deposit’, coz it’s unlikely these small small houses that money ever comes back (landlords pia nyinyi mtasumbuliwa na tenants milele for these shit practices what goes round comes around). So yeah as huyu mhenga says, kalia depo, jifanye dire financial circumstances (esp kama umekua ukilipa proper) n come last week pack tu vitu ready for shipment and haul ass usiku ata saa tatu with your stuff utakua umewacheza mbaya they ain’t got nothing from you. ‘Deposits’ in most businesses ni donation unapea provider of services… Caveat emptor villagers

Hekaya muhimu

Wale wanasema mambo ya kuhama usiku ndio mpotee after kukalia deposit, kwani mnaishi rentals hazina any form of security kwa gate?? There are some apartments huwezi toa vitu kwa gate ati unahama bila kuonyeshana umeclear na landlord/agent…

Tunaongea hizi mtaa z

Tunaongea kwa peasants kwetu ambako you are your own watchman na ufunguo… Vile unaingia na kutoka na na nani is yo’ own mihang’o… Kama ni place zina protocol kama zenyu then umeshachunishwa managu juu ya terere my fren…

[FONT=trebuchet ms][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][SIZE=5]TULISEMA WAKIKATALIA UNAMWAGA SIMITI NA MCHANGA KWA CHOO. LEAVE THE REST TO GOD[/SIZE][/FONT]

Mi chenye naeza kuambia ni notify the landlord earlier that utakalia deposit. Akikataa shika agreement kwa mkono ita advocate. Akianza kukuambia story za repair yet hakuna damages ita advocate. As simple as that. Hakuna haja ya kuhepa usiku ama kumwaga simiti chooni

APPROVED