Reputable Computer Shops CBD

Guys, I acquired an even better one. HP Elitebook 855 G7. Ryzen 5 4650U 12 threads CPU, 512gb ssd and 8gb RAM. IPS fHD display and B&O audio/speakers. 2 USB type-C 3.1, and 2 USB type-A 3.1 ports. It’s enough for me. Thanks y’all.

Ul

Ulibuy Wapy ? Tupe link if you can recommend them …

Share information properly. Where did you buy?

This laptop is a business class laptop and companies are fearful that sensitive information can be leaked. IT departments tend to lock the bios and also disable cameras etc. I hope you checked that the bios is unlocked. Just check if you can access it or if you need a password.

Lastly, say goodbye to windows 11 even before it is available.

The shop is Tech Savvy Solutions, Badru house, Moi Ave.
The camera is working. There’s an inbuilt camera shutter which I only need to slide when I use the camera. I checked the BIOS and it’s unlocked. It has TPM 2.0 which I enabled in readiness for Windows 11.
The machine is for my personal use, not for office work.

Tech Savvy Solutions, Badru House, Moi Ave. +254728217571 is their contact. You can find them on Facebook too. Tech Savvy Solutions Kenya | Facebook

Yellow apple ni mafala I bought laptop kufika hom key ya b haifanyi kurudisha next day ati tugawane cost ya kuunda. Nimempelekea like 4 customers no commissions

Inabidi ukibuy unacheck everything inawork, from keyboard, webcam to the ports.

Seems I got it wrong on windows 11. Sawa enjoy your machine. HP makes good business laptops. This is one of the better ones. Thanks for the update. I don’t like their keyboards and speakers though (even with B&O labels/Harman Kardon) - but that is a Nyamgondho problem. Other people may find them excellent based on their previous experience.

Sante for the update.

If I buy a used laptop, I have to spend at least 3 hours at the shop. It’s a caveat emptor kind of business. Sometimes I end up exchanging laptops one after another mpaka mwenye duka anashangaa. It’s a tedious process. Lakini ukitoka hapo hakuna kurudi tena. Usually I have to fill up the battery to full charge while at the shop and drain it to around 50% that alone takes like 2.5 hours. Wakati battery inadrain I am checking other things such as webcam, bios, screen brightness, screen bleed, ram, harddisk, dents, scratches, connectivity ports, wifi, bluetooth, heat dissipation etc etc. Sometimes I even run some benchmarks if I have nothing else to do.

You’re welcome.

It was new not refurbished but still it had problems. Following visit I bought for my sister I insisted on brand new laptop with a box. This one has no issues