Rescue divers wa majuu vs wa Kenya.

We were exposed

IMEI, I always respect your opinion but hapa I’ll differ with you kidogo. Let me call you out give you an example. Henry Rotich na Ile Dam saga, this mutherfucker and his cronies stole billions to enrich their pocket. Not one single guy thought that " what do my people need? There was a mtongwe ferry that killed thousands, how much can it cost to buy a small submarine that can save even 20 should such a disaster happen again. Yaani you see the 16billion that I’m stealing today, wacha I buy rescue boats and machines to help the future. Or rather how many people die in kinungi road accident, let me see if we can put cameras there that can capture these offenders do something wrong and fine them. That way my future relative can survive."

But these ass sealed barrels buy “Towels” yes Towels to lay on Dam floor and pocket the rest. Do you expect someone like @Panyaste , @patco ,@Sovereign2 , mzito @Swansea , mujinga @Nyamgondho , @luoamerican to respect us? Hata chura inaishi America huko Yellow Stone park will never respect us wacha panyaste .

My friend, why are you underestimating the power and abilities of stupid people? Have you ever tried savings Kenyans from themselves? It is a thankless job. Take nairobians for example. They had an option of choosing between a clueless Sonko and Miguna who had a plan for Nairobi. Guess what they did. They settled enmasse for Sonko despite efforts by progressives to have a visionary governor for Nairobi.
You might have intentions of making Kenya a better place but trust you me, kuna nugu zitakufuta nyuma sana. Angalia 2022. Ruto is the frontrunner egged on by masses. How do you stick around to improve their lot? Mimi I am on my way to Uganda by next election.

Feelings pelekea nyanya yako.

[ATTACH=full]263575[/ATTACH]

My brother Abba this incident has just highlighted the systematic failure of our institutions as whole period, it has brought to the core how we are a “reactive mentality” rather than “pro active one” and unless we address that this will just remain a statistic among the many.

Totally agreed

Sometimes you can’t blame whites for being prejudiced against our people. Honestly, if you were a white person don’t you think you would have some serious “biases?” Even if you didn’t want to, kuna vile…

:D:D

And by the way it’s common to nearly all black led Nations and states.

Panyaste haki uko funny as hell! Sad reality.