Resentment

Remember “revenge offends the law and puteth the law out of the office”…the law doesn’t like that and will come for you.

That is why he needs to plan.

And there’s no perfect plan

Tombea hao washenzi mabibi zao chini ya maji and keep it a secret, mtu ata akikuchokoza aje, unajua kwa roho ulishawin game kitambo 10-0, in fact unafurahia ata

Pea jumakumbafu kazi awakulishe lami

Assassinate mtu in a well planned revenge. hint watch CSI kadha tu avoid kujipeana

I have just noticed one of those internet vibes looming around the phrase recently.
where did this inspiration come from?

will i feel better afterwards?

Yeah i assure you utafeel like venye a kipii feels akimwaga for the first time

Sledgehammer ua mtu or impregnate your enemies wife

Still learning

Maku wewe. What’s this now?

Violence is very costly in every angle. Why not just avoid them.

Use the energy yu hv kusaka mapeni sometimes yu just hv to let go of your past and focus on something better those pple who look down on other pple are there to build us by making us understand who we really are and wht we are capable of wacha nimalizie hii njohi

Damn! Funniest repy in months…

It seems there are conventions held for beta males every so often. They often come back quoting self help books/articles and sucking on Carson’s deek as if he’s some kind of small god.

If you look closely, they all read the same books, visit the same websites, subscribe to the same ideas and have selectively chosen who to quote to demonstrate their pseudo intelligence.

Oh yeah, most of those fags like using Mason jars instead of mugs or glasses because they’re way ahead of the curve. They probably Pinterest too.

You also have one testicle like @Mundu Mulosi. Keep them confessions coming bro

Mamie sometimes I dont understand you…

in laymand terms She is saying that… most individuals have lost sense of direction of their own while instead they follow someones creed and associate themselves in the expense of owns livelihood.

in the end they turn out to be sad excuses of men who are only driven by vibes circulating on the internet and they think themselves having the upper hand in life knowledge

you got no sense of humour bro? are you human?