Resist njeri,shiko,wambui..

why is he called Ruth?

:smiley: :smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To confuse Jubilee.

And if he has not, chances are that he is pursuing a slopes MWK.

Very much Kenyan. Tembea Chase

MFW, a girl called Nyambura used to love me so much when I was in high school, back then, there were no mobile phones at that time, only telegrams, landlines and handwritten letters… she was very beautiful I can say, yellow yellow as you say here.

leta hekaya in full Padre:)

Ukileta hekaya nusu tena utanipata Vatican niki Ku report

I hear you kabisa. I have lost count of how many ‘Westerners’ have tried to box me hata hapa Ktalk. Kikuyu women are homemakers. They are the ones holding forte and we also have business acumen and can save. My good ex is Mluhya (I also have a bad one, the Kyuk cheat) and we got/get on like a house on fire. I would be married to him if distance did not do a number on us. Initially we had agreed that I would re-locate to where he is based but as the years rolled on, I found it harder and harder to up sticks and leave the UK and start the immigration process all over again in a Country I detest so much. It was a painful and amicable parting and we still remain v good friends. He is investing in Jamu and relies on my advice a lot. Perfect dude for me. Way older, civilised, cracking sense of humour, kind, caring, stable, educated , moderate drinker, compromises, cooks, cleans…hates my music kikikiki

Besides it is an open secret among some of us Kyuk girls that the best hubbies are Luhyas. They will treat you well.
What came between you and Nyambura:(

Then Pls do the needful and tell us what happened. I told you what happened to my Western Kenya dream, well half of it as I omitted the bits where his Dad said another Kikuyu is not welcome, he did not care. Ice_Cube has threatened you.:slight_smile:

:D:D:D eish wait, am having Lunch.

:D:D:D:D:D Nikute huko.

She used to visit me. She used to post her letters to me in a makeshift post office which was under a tree called mutuntu (in kikuyuensis) I learnt that language from her.

@Ice-cube pls come. Ona hekaya that we have been waiting for. Go ahead and report him. Sigh and sigh again.:frowning:

huyu atakipata Niko Barclays plaza kwa ticketing agent. Next stop Vatican

Ist ati he was having lunch. We waited patiently. Then wharisthis ameandika? ametubeba mbaya sana. Wacha I go find a song by the mushrooms for his Nyambura. Maybe we shall get even a paragraph? kuna hekaya mbiiig amekalia as he loves Kyuk women hapa kwa forum sana. Today is the day that the Lord has made…@Liberty. Don’t let me sing the whole song for you. I am saving my voice for shiaring Shelshea tomorrow against Manuseless…

Ice, nunua ticket, will top up. What is annoying is that he can write. Anakataa.

Io pua joh… @uwesmakei njoo ukamue hippo kwa mapua

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DAs part of the jubilee think tank (self appointed), I realise that this question though innocuous needs further proding. I have ADHD and a bit of gin is necessary to focus, I hadn’t planned on visiting my local watering hole but needs must…

@Liberty all for you …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o02eQY-bJWE
sasa leta hekaya.

Chase gani? Nijifanye naenda kufungua account…