Respect Cubot

Si wewe huwa unapeana tips za kumod simu hapa? Yahoo UI iko designed vizuri sana I like it. Nilikuwa natuma gmail kuaccess yahoo but they started bshit. Trucaller saves me a lot from strangers.

Finally vile @Jimit amesema = Taste and preferences.

Ati machungu .nipate machungu sasa na robot ama ni cubotā€¦i only theme cynogenmod roms but recently lineage 14 os has very nice icons so no need for themes. When u install 2 apps that does the same job that what i dont understand. Lkn i guess ni stage coz i also used to install like 90apps

I had cubot s208 great phone. when the screen cracked I was devastated n kuchange Ni 3k.
I respect cubot am not going back.

1 Like

3k was a bargain sijui mbona unalia

Thatā€™s the way to go son, well done

Wapi nimesema machungu kwa hiyo comment yangu ama unaona zako. Bt I repeat, kila mtu ako his/her own modus operandi, donā€™t be too quick to judge.

phone ya 14k screen Ni 3kā€¦acha ikae

2 Likes

Shida na watu wa Ktalk is they are too judgmental, mara mtu umeitwa peasant kwa kutumia Infinix, mtu ata hataki kuulizia background yako, na hata hataki kujua sababu unastick to certain gadgets, bure kabisa

Wacha uwongo. Personally I suggested you better cheap phones na ukanitusi.

Wueh, hii si field yangu

Skiza, kuna kitu inaitwa taste and preferences, and kuna kitu inasemekana ni oneā€™s man meat, and anotherā€™s poison, what looks good and appealing to you, doesnā€™t necessarily mean they are appealing to me. You know where your problem is? Your problem is that you think whatever is good for you is good for others, you try to force it down otherā€™s throat, and if they donā€™t like it, you have a word for them, ā€˜peasantsā€™ . Tafakari hayo

low self esteem itakumaliza

who has reviews on the cubot cheater? or what alternative phone with a budget range of 20k can one buy. one that does not come with those pre-installed annoying ad apps and has like 3 GB RAM and 32GB ROM?

20k chukua xiaomi Redmi 4 prime http://www.avechi.com/product/xiaomi-redmi-4-prime/
You wont regret

For once I agree with you

Processor ni Snapdragon na si Mediachieth

Actually, I just love Xiaomi phones, not their processors

yet you can buy 2 cubot phones each costing 11k instead of buying one xiaomi ya 16 or even 20k? Kadanganye wengine

kakalie mkundu

I will go for xiaomi and bring hekaya