Respect the game ...

Don’t be shocked when she’s 35 and running some businesses not to mention appearing on the front cover page of the business daily explaining how she made her first million by selling boiled eggs

Yeah, let’s hope they’re investing in a future…

Few women, if any, love anonymity, that’s why there are none in this forum… Women get validation from being praised about their appearance, Men get validation from sharing their ideas… We’re wired differently.

That’s why most women will have 10x the followers that men have on platforms such as instagram… While men will dominate sites that promote anonymity like Ktalk, reddit, or telegram, it’s nature

Exkus me…I was not talking about such women being on KT. Nope. The women I have come to know on KT are anonymous and that is maintained.
You are v confused and you need to disect v carefully what you get from MGTOW chatrooms…I repeat again…you are bitter.

There are no women here because they don’t like anonymous forums where they can’t post their ‘Diani’ pics and we give them likes. Most of them are also not smart and would not contribute intellectually to conversations here. Wacha wabaki twitter Facebook na Instagram.

Sasa bitterness imetoka wapi and I was just presenting statistics backed by data… Any way, let’s conclude that I am a bitter MGTOW who hates women and wishes them the worst. It’s simpler that way

I propose a cease fire and end this quoting of replies. Its for the best.

That is okiii with me. Sasa umekasirika and it is the way you come across. Not a v good ambassador of MGTOW Redpill… but a truce is good.

Okii. The ones I vaguely know that used to post here are… over 25 …so mambo yenu should be answered by this age group 18-25… Methinks…
And they look like they are abandoning the ship.

“A misogynist is a man who hates women as much as women hate one another”

They add no value to ktalk so they can leave. Their presence is not felt and their absence will not be felt

Reason I say I had a lucky escape…away from Kenyan men, way of reasoning.

Mtu ako 20/22 years na already anakaa mama ya thate fae. Huyu a-save mapema, by the time afike 30 atakua amechapa saidi.

Some ‘men’ here get validation from reposting and lynching an Instagram photo from a female stranger. By announcing what they would do if they could get between her legs, they feel complete. :smiley:

And they’re validated in the shrouds of anonymity. Kudos to them, at least they make Ktalk more enjoyable than other platforms

Alafu, why are you admonishing your fellow man’s fetish; if that’s what tickles his fancy let him be. Hapa si C.U ya high-school ama campus, we’re grown now

Who is she on Instagram?

Funza adabu hiyo ghasia

She is not beautiful. There’s nothing that stands out about her.

Trust simps to always put women on a pedestal.

You endorse Ukunguru?

aren’t these the girls selling na leaked videos zao na picha ziko kwa frisk

5/10 at best. Mnaona rangi ya thao ama nini kwa huyu?