Rest in peace Caroline Mwatha

Yani hata wewe umeamini that hekaya at face value!!!

Cock carousel riding tings,and she is " married" feminism imechapa another one :D:D:D:D:D:D

I thought this fellow appeared? rumours has it alikuwa kwa mpango without alerting his close friend who would have calmed down the wife.

But 5 months pregnant? Why not do it at less than a month when you just suck blood? Miezi tano very dangerous,

who said police killed her?

May she R.I.P. When the truth comes out…only then can she be judged.

Woe to the downpressers, they eat the bread of sad tomorrow…yes rasta!

not police who killed her, its from an abortion chief. most likely mtoto sio wa the husband, amekuwa akipeana nje kidogo

Ths

That might not be true. Postmortem results should be able to tell if she was pregnant.

A police source said that Mwatha, who was five months pregnant, had died at a clinic where she had gone for the abortion.
The owner of the clinic, and a doctor, came forward and admitted that “they took the body to the mortuary and booked her under a different name and indicated she died of diarrhoea”.
The source said police had seen text messages of her planning the abortion with the clinic owner.
Police spokesman Charles Owino confirmed the death and the arrests of the doctor and clinic owner.
“We have two suspects in custody and they are the ones who led detectives to the mortuary,” he said.

On this I will wait before making a comment…koris case has taught me not to jump to conclusions.

[ATTACH=full]224658[/ATTACH]

I thought human rights defenders usually agitate for 'my body my choice"…yaani pro choice

kori alikuwa framed by muuaji,mlikuwa mnataka polisi wafanye nini?

Have you just woken up, ama ni bundles hauna.
Ojiwa was found hours ago, alive and well. Probably went out drinking and forgot himself.

Kama ni abortion gone wrong, it shows these long distance marriages ni mateso tupu.

And just like that, editorial za kesho have to be redone. Sori kwa wale walikuwa washa eenda press na that page…

alikua anangoja 5 months yote waah. Pole kwa familia

Again, we can’t be certain it was five months…who knows may be it was six, or 3.
From stories i have heard so many ladies do terminate late…they know best why they wait that long.

Noma! Ndio hiyo sasa story ya kudiscuss pale facebook this week.

Next week, something new will happen na hii story isahaulike