Revealed: ICC Behind the scenes intrigue

Au Contraire my friend. The two communities came together and we’re seeing a peaceful co-existence never seen before. Ironically, it’s Odinga who’s whining about this cooperation terming it a marriage of convenience. Whatever suits them! Ile maendeleo tunaona ni mingi, unlike what we experienced in '92, '97 and '07

how old were you when it went down? this question is meant to put context to your questions and help me know how to answer you.

Wewe Noogle toka hapa,nakuona naskia kutapika.

Just listen to yourself, ask me and will tell you what happened but next year ruto atajibu bona watoto wetu walichomewa kanisa

Ngétai,galia?Murenju kiberber!

I don’t know if you noticed but he was being sarcastic. Anyway who cares who leaked this information only thing that matters is if it’s true

I hate people who think they know it all yet they know nothing but a day is coming and its not very far when they will hang themselves because of shame.

By then, I was in high school. Very conscious to predict that we were headed to a precipice of violence.

Let’s be sober

Siwes anza majibizano na wewe bro. I’ll let you be. Machungu zako usiniletee, pelekea Ruto. You know where to find him

Highschool? OK. No wonder you couldnt realize that the 5yrs after '07 nothing happened as regards settlement of the victims and it took UhuRuto’s first order of biz to initiate that. Kazi ilikua tu ni kudai nusu mkeka, mkate, choo etc yet IDP camps were still full

But you need to get your head out of sand and talk only of what you know.

So what stopped kibaki from settling them?

Could this be the reason Michael Gichangi resigned?

No, he resigned because of westgate intelligence blunders.

That’s was my hidden question ama hujaona?

How can you tell me to talk of what i know yet i experinced it first hand. I was in ground zero my fren hakuna kitu unaniambia. That’s why i was saying i cant argue with you. Achana na hizo story ulipewa na mungiki. And where where you ukamiss opportunity kua coached witness??

I know he was being sarcastic. Why bring ICC’s allegedly incompetencies in regard to Kenya’s situation at the time. Could it be somebody is carefully planning for post 26th Oct? Media objectivity is a thing of the past.

You are lying, actually you are making this stuff. We know Luka Sang was leading a raid on Munyaka estate. It is during the raid that he died in the fighting. Your narrative also does not make sense. Almost all those who died at kiambaa church were women and children. Your story about young men running to hide there is fake. Secondly, during that conflict in that area, kikuyus were not the aggressors, how could they organise raids in an area where they were surrounded and outnumbered?

The fact that 1,100 people died and their families/relatives are still aware of the fact that no single person has ever been held responsible 10 yrs later is disturbing. The bitterness and suspicion still holds,and has brought forth a postponed disaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2bKyfVp8N0