Revealed!!! Reggae was the Cause of Covid 19 Third Wave in Kenya

The stupidity is thinking that we can 100% prevent entry from TZ with our porous borders. Not even the USA with all its resources has accomplished that.Common sense should tell us that holding super spreader rallies during a pandemic is stupidity of the highest order

movement from tz will yield cases mostly at the border. Holding rallies provide fertile ground for super spreading. Thus the rallies are the primary cause of the second wave.

First wave got here in Dec 2019 through JKIA passengers to a few pockets in the city. This well to do folks showed up in hospitals later with severe flu and got treated successfully maybe due to their stronger immune. Some died but nobody knew corona then as it was still a story on internet about a flu in China.

Second wave started on Sept-,oct-Nov-Dec. More infections and deaths. Some excises were reopening of schools and reduced measures. However nobody realized until later on that corona was mutating depending on regions, environment and host DNA for a second wave of spreading.

This is the third wave and its exported here from Tz primarily and SA secondary. This one is more infectious. However more deaths is attributed to hosts weakened immune systems after first and second wave.

You are still stuck at rallies but if you read my comments you will just realise I didn’t say they are not spreaders but secondary spreaders. FYI all corona mitigation factors are not 100% stopping the spread however my point remains our stupidity in curing the small problem.and leaving the main problem in existence. Until we close Tz border then we are all fools. All other variants will show up at will with or without the measures. Tz needs to stop the denial and stop the corona factory there. If not we will be still doing curfews and lockdowns in 2032.

On the onset of 3rd wave, I think you are very right. Huku Mombasa people started getting sick na huko mid feb but it is only recently that imejulikana. Its peak I believe was in recent 2 weeks.

Fact 1. Covid is not going to end soon
Fact 2. Tz is not the only source of covid nor can we prevent entry 100% .
Fact 3. We can not lock the country forever

we have to live with the fact that covid will be here for a while. We just have to ensure that the cases remain manageable through observing basic covid protocols. Even if we were to close all our borders, we still have cases in country. A few infected individuals going to a massive packed rally will spread it to many others and waves starts.

so what we need to do is eliminate unnecessary factors contributing to this and high among them is rallies! When the curve flattens please tell Ruto and co not to restart the wave again ! Same goes to the kieleweke side! Just common sense that the politicians due to their selfishness refuse to use

If you leave your central theme of “rallies” from corona then you can deal with the actual problem. The disease. Stopping the spreading is not curing the disease. This to me is the biggest flaw in the corona management in Kenya. We are concentrating on the numbers being down not stopping it. Corona can be stopped. Look at China. We are not making the right wholesome decisions. The 5 counties lockdown has 5-7 million people. China and Russia are donating a million or two of their vaccines. We have the temporary suspended Astrazeneca 1 million vaccines. We should be knocking their doors hard to get vaccines donations and buy the rest. Give mandatory vaccination to the population. East Africa states should close Tz borders to force them to act. The more corona spreads in mass, the more variants emerge from there making current vaccines useless. Stop the Corona factory in Tz. At least SA is not hiding its problem and dealing with it. Otherwise my prediction will be the same 2020 is 2021. Lockdown leads to less cases, measures reduced, schools reopen, rallies will be back because there political rearrangement is not completed. Handcheque is dead, kieleweke is dead. Its now government building cerelac coalition and uda going for grassroots secretariat elections when measures are reduced. In January 2022 we are back to lockdowns and variant no 4 starts fourth wave. Let’s contain corona version 3 as it is now from the source to save time and money.

1.do not compare uncompareables. we do not have the resources that China and co have. for one thing, complete zero movement cannot work in kenya.
2. on the contrary, Stopping the high spread is exactly the most practicable approach FOR NOW to ensure the few who get sick have access to medical care- avoid the current situation where due to sheer numbers, people are dying not because facilities that can help them are not there but because such facilities are overwhelmed.
3. Yes closing the TZ border should be done. But there will still be a trickle in . That can be managed as long as we follow basic covid principles.
4. But if rallies start all over, then the few who trickle in will spread to dozen who go on to spread to hundreds ,thousands…and the story goes on.

1. the limiting factor for vaccine right now is not money. it is supply that is limited.
  2. Schools are neccessary and basic protocals can be observed there.
  3. political rallies are unneccessary and absolutely selfish during a pandemic.
  4. so tell Ruto if he really cares about the hustlers he should not resume his rallies that hurt them the most -not only their health but also their livelihoods that are the most affected by lock downs resulting from super spreader rallies.
  5. that goes for jayden and co. too
  1. Oh yes we can, its only our government spending priority is on the wrong areas. China stopped all industries, factories and economy to end this menace there once and for all. 6 months to reopen their economy fully. Bald decision we can’t do for obvious reasons. What we do currently is a mixture of probabilities. If we lock down this 5 counties probability of spreading reduces and hope to contain it here using nature. It spreads at full circle and ends. Go to the blockages, for 200-500-1000 utapita. It depends on your negotiations skills. Measures taken by individuals depends on desire. Kenya is living by the up and down Curve as we let nature takes it course.

2. This corona isn’t the same, its the third variant. Less stronger from the first but each successive variant is more contagious and more deaths. Why? Its us changing. Each variant makes us more weaker in our body and immune. That’s why more are dead. The worst of this 3rd wave will end. The President will open up the country and rallies will be back whether I like it or not. Besides its not just “rallies” are super spreaders. Sports events, parties etc. How long will humanity be denied those. A new variant will come as corona makes its 100th lap across the world and this one people assume they will control it like the other three. Its could be the global killer. All counties needs to take up corona measures now, stop those nationwide denials and letting corona have a large pool of infection population at its mercy. The bigger the host bodies it gets, the more variants emerge. Tz, and Brazil are classic cases. Then they move to neighboring countries and globally. This is why KQ was banned temporarily to fly to China. Passengers testing positive there and they have negative corona tests from JKIA. Usa has banned KQ as well. UK is banning KQ simply because of our open borders to Tz and SA. We never learn or act fast. We expect an out roar of the people to realize obvious mistakes.
    Well this debate has gone full circle. Nothing else to add.

For now i care about the cases within kenya and managing them. Yes rallies are not the only super spreaders but they set the tone for other super spreaders. When people see the president and his deputy leading in holding these selfish meetings, it sets the tone for others to follow. Also it is the fact that for their own selfish needs- power greed- they want to hold such rallies that they cant enforce for others otherwise they will be called out for being hypocrites.

so for this reason, in my and most Kenyans opinion, those rallies are the ones that are the most to blame for the current situation we are in- including deaths and lock downs.

What about the others? acha kua biased buana

Maliza hio Shoga mtoto ya umbwa.

Akuna bias apa. We all witnessed ata hapa kwa kijiji wadau wakipimana mavi as to which faction had the largest attendance and hands down takataka came out on top. BBY chyeth was not a big crowd puller and so in comparison uncle Machos and team messed us big time.

ata gatheca alifanya mikutano mingi sana starting with sagana

Stop wasting your time telling Kush. All he sees is Agwambo in power and Ruto out. Ranny has spent most of her time on this thread trying to address the real beast at the moment. That is… stop all the rallies pls. The Gava is not in a position to help the Wanjikus thru the pandemic. Wameiba pesa zote.
How I wish Kenyans would stop attending these rallies if any.

Inasemekana atafungua tena

I agree but with less attendees

My deer you should be on my side. Why are you siding with this guy from Berlin?

Mombasa spike coincided with medical tourist of rich patients from Dar. Later on VVIP flew to Nairobi. We have let Kenya be a corona medical treatment destination. Private hospitals are making huge income but the end result is the various corona variants and strains are getting out of this hospitals to the general population. Even now people are booking private hospitals in Kisumu and Eldoret now that Nairobi is closed. We are not learning. We are sentimental or in denial or narrow minded.

For once let’s think ahead of the curve not reacting and just looking for to share blames all around. What we lack right now is leadership starting with President Uhuru. His directions are reactionary. Even those orders are now being modified and changed by all below him. CS’s are giving all different versions of the orders contradicting each other. Then police and government departments. If I was President this is what i would do.

1. Start the corona mitigation measures afresh. Masks, hand washing, social distance etc.

2. Close all borders for passengers to Tanzania, South Africa and Brazil. Any of those three countries travels or origin should be a total ban. People forget the second wave of corona in Oct 2020 was from SA.

3. We have a world class Medical facility locally in Kemri whose chief scientists were fired by a bachelor degree CS Kagwe. In a pandemic and a facility that can produce the vaccines locally but its not. Get China or Russia licence to mass produce the vaccine at Kemri. Even our temporary banned Astro Zeneca vaccine were made in India not england and airlifted here. However India has now banned further exports of its covid vaccine after the 3rd wave hit there. Expect all airlines from Africa that flew to India to be banned. India now wants all vaccines to be used locally first before exports resumes. Kenya better start production locally, get neighboring countries onboard and we jointly do a mass compulsory vaccination excise.

4. Government has the tools to communicate to the people directly and effectively. We did that perfectly in the first term. Right now government can’t even sell its own good policies to the people that are generally helping the public fully. This is primarily because of the incompetent people now running government. You have the stick and carrot and you can’t get vaccination going? Serious failure. Get 4 million other vaccines. Distribute in every ward in the 5 counties. Cops and medical personnel. Tell people they have one option. Everyone takes the vaccine and we open the economy fully in one month. You want your shops, bars, restaurants, churches, mosques etc opened. Then let everyone line up to get the vaccine. Matatu and busses want full capacity then do the same. Let that be the only option in all sectors. People will take the vaccines whether gladly or by push and we have dealt with this 3rd wave before it mutates to others.

The only way to stop corona is to deny it new hosts which increases more chances of variant mutations. So every country and region must do what has been proven effective. Measures to stop spreading, lockdowns like in China and finally vaccination. If one country does this and another country next to it doesn’t then you are wasting your time. Every year you will repeat the curves cycles of 2020.

Soma posts za ranny. Asante.

in my ignorant mind, mimi naona kama the guys who mostly attend rallies have already gotten to the heard immunity level, go to any slum or even most of the rural areas masks and social distancing are just but a pipe dream. The people mostly dying, at least as being mostly reported ni watu wa middle class na juu.

I tend to agree with the point above that this tz variants will cause the most havoc, not to the country in general but to the vulnerable groups who are mostly the rich and the middle class, hapa even the vaccines might not be of much use due to the variations.