Revealed: Sonko was released from prison over HIV status

Watu wakujidunga madawa in the late 90s walikua wanapata hii kitu sana… anyway sonko’s next move is obvious…go to vct and show us negative results…then when he senses he has just made a blunder he will in a typical sonko move go ahead and announce how prayers by reverend nduta healed him…under kenyan law you can’t force him to take a test unless a slay queen takes him to court with claims of intentional infection.
Passaris seems to be well connected…sonko should choose his battles wisely

Kuwa connected ni kitu ya kijinga hivi?

Karanja Kibicho Interior PS.

Wueh!!! Kasee ameingia kwa mayi Mwoto.

Shebesh ama Esther Muthoni nani mtamu?

hata kama hakupata huko, amekuwa na millicent omanga who is positive as majority of politicians

Ata mi ntachangia kwenye huu mjalada, 1st of all, as we all know in Kinya if you have money even the gates to heaven shall be opened for you. 2nd, no one can tame Sonko with the following and the mouth that he has, be it kieleweke or tanga tanga. 3rd, as Kinyans we have alot of our own problems to focus on the ‘big men’s issues’. If a by election was to be held today for Nairobi governor’s position, Sonko would still carry the day.

bro hope hii umeandika tu…ama ufafanue saidi…

Nimekamua omanga luwere

:D:D wacha zako bana.

Nairobi slayqueens have always been on the recieving end of the short HIV stick, kwanza wale sponsors wao ni engineer wa KENHA sigwes gusa hata na gaze. OKIMWI tupu.

Sonko, whatever or whoever he is, has done better for Nairobi than his learned predecessor. Passaris and co. ni meffi in my eyes. Kazi ni kurushia wanaume coomer for favours. Ghaseer tucker tucker.

He he he… He, his medical examiners and his lawyers lied in court that he was HIV+. The Judge was compromised and released him early. If someone just draws some blood from him while he is in a drunken stupor and tests it for HIV (or swabs his cheeks with a STK) and it turns out Neg… How did Sonko get a certificate of good conduct?

Bila efitens hii ni ndoto

[ATTACH=full]241703[/ATTACH]

Waah! Kibicho ameamua mudfight na Sonko kweli

I cannot tel but hapa nawza bet Shebesh. Pasaris na hiyo mapua yake nani anaweza itamani?

This is why I am always on a campaign to get people to start thinking about this story ya HIV. It never adds up. I know of folks who have lived with the virus since the early 90s, na wako poa, na hawatumiangi ARVs. In Majengo, I know of ladies who have been lanyes since the pre-condom days, na bado wako poa. I don’t know if proper research has ever been conducted, to know for sure if HIV really causes the things it is said to cause. Ju you find many folks who are HIV positive, na wako poa tu (10 years, 20 years, 30 years, mpaka mtu anakuja kufa naturally). Then you have others who are HIV negative, yet it is clear that they have the AIDS-defining diseases/their immunity is severely compromised. Now this is not to say that people should be indulding in careless sex. But it is to say that individuals need to desist from killing themselves/killing their spouses e.t.c when they are told that they are HIV positive because, maybe, just maybe, it is actually inconsequential. I also wonder why people are always being pushed to go for testing. often, in my view, it is declaration that you are HIV positive that kills you, rather than the virus. the moment you are told you are hiv positive, you start expecting to die. so when you become sick, even normal sickness, you think ni ile hiv. kidogo kidogo, unaanza kukula ARVs. Then your liver, kidney, pancreas are messed up, and that then is what kills you, rather than the HIV. If only it was ethical, we’d have studies where some people would be diagnosed hiv +ve, then wakatae kuambiwa or kutibiwa (not even the septrin), then we see how long they live. Another group wakue diagnosed, wapewe ARVS, tuone how long they live. My bet is that the former group would outlive the latter. But the HiV enterprise is careful not to allow any studies that would disprove their theory/cash-cow…

a woman once elected to parliament sahau yeye atapitiwa kupitiwa, omanga hupatiana. na majority of these leaders male and female are sick

Makes sense…tunafaa kujaribu tuone…most of the children born in the 90’s wako nayo na hawamezi ARV and they look healthy just like the HIV negative ones…ama inategemea na immunity ya mtu?Village doctors tuelezee please?