Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Hamutatuuzia uwoga,hio kitu is just a mere flu

Unaongea juu ya Moosh?

Yup

We also know people who’ve died from malaria, menengitis, HIV, pneumonia, and many other illnesses. What’s so special about COVID? Ghaseer nyinyi.

We burry my aunt on Wednesday. Hakupimwa but symptoms Ni 7/10
An inlaw was burried juzi Saturday.
Hakupimwa but alikuwa admitted with respiratory distress.
In two weeks 3 people I know have died. Relatively Healthy middle aged people.
Endeleeni tu Corona is a scam.

We grew up in the same esto

I used to be like you, until Tuesday last week. My immediate boss at work got it. I had interracted with him hours before he was diagnosed. Nakuambia ile uoga ilinishika ndo nilijua hii kitu ni real. Now I just sanitize all day and night. Ata naeza weka sanitizer kwa food kama tomato sauce.

I DONT BLAME YOU. HUJUI MTU AKO NAYO, LAKINI I SWEAR UKISKIA MTU UMETOKA KUKULA LUNCH NA YEYE AMEPATIKANA NAYO, ILE UOGA ITAKUPATA NDO UTAJUA BETWEEN US NANI NDO “GHASEER”.

That @captain obvious is one little piece of shiit. These are idiots who can kiss trump’s ass just to seek recognition.

You’re the fool here if you think the world revolves around Trump and Biden. Kumanina.

You ain’t going to do nothing mofo. If you dont like what I write then wipe your little puffy ass and move on .

Who said anything about “doing nothing”? You’re one of the more mediocre talkers around here, I wonder why you imagine I have the time to “do nothing” to you. I’ve only recognized this handle because you’ve tagged me, otherwise, you’re some easily forgettable meffi.

You got periods? I told you before you whine like a lousy biatch yet you are a man supposedly. What a low lifer nigga. Go change your pads silly.Bathroom should be next door pussy-ass nigga.

:D:D:D:D How long ago did you go to the US? Hawa ni wale washienzi walifika US wakishrub na accent ya kikuyu na sahii wanatype kama negroes. I know your brain and @Bottoms are interchangeable, so it’s going to be a lil hard for you to grasp this: I don’t care about your opinion. You’re a nobody. A piece of used tissue paper is more useful than you are. Even shit is more useful, coz it can be utilized as fertilizer.

Whine ooh whine :stuck_out_tongue: