Revisit Reloaded: DCJ Mwilu Arrested

If no big fish will be jailed this time, then i will live with the fact that we are fúckedup until kingdom come.

Coomernina!

He he he he he he! You need to know people…

hakuna mambo na cursed…shida ni kwamba sehemu kubwa ya wakenya tuko corrupt tukipata mwanya tuna-exploit ku-exploit…hata kama ni kuchuna watu mapua…

Sonko hinted that already on Shitizen TV news yesterday. He as the Nairobi Governor is having an interest in knowing whether Weston indeed is on grabbed land. And actually it is!

Ukipata dossier ya DP Ruto tuambie pia, then I’ll know if I have a future in this country.

Don’t be mediocre, the Daily Nation had broken it long before guka could put on his dentures to swallow his morning medicine with porridge and ngwaci.

Hio lwimbon ya ngozi ya kondoo imenikumbusha early 90s

Kalooser jana yoooooooooooooooote kamejaribu kupigia Uhuru simu mteja hapatikani. Kakaita jamaa mwingine anaitwa Waita akasema, “hold on a minute, I’ll call you back sir”, akaingia mitini.

Jana Mwilu ni kulia tu kule Supreme Court behind closed doors akisema Mungu atamuonekania. Amuonekanie kitu gani? Kitimba cha ngite!

Maraga will hold a presser later in the day. Don’t hold your breath…

I told you it was her, no need to guess. The wakora judges revisit is on course. She was the conduit of the soros funds during the presidential elections petition. She was captured meeting some senior counsel in a furnished apartment in Kilimani during the proceeding. Her driver was also part of the people handling the cash. He was later shot dead a week later. Remember a visibly drunk and mad President Uhuru at state house the next day. Now watu were handcheque conspiracy can now tell us how this is part of the their plan. Its payback plain and simple. Revisit is on.

In 13 months the CJ will go on 60 days leave pending retirement in Dec 2019. Both of them are the recent members to the supreme court and both are among the first to go home. Now the JSC should be fully be constituted, the CJ has refused to sworn in the new members for months to force a quorum hitch. Without it they can’t investigate, remove or replace any judge. The JSC is the only body which can do that, not even our courts is mandated for that purpose. The drafters made our judges answerable to themselves and this body alone. I think it was deliberate in the name of independent judiciary but mostly so that some of them can join and be judges themselves.

Now the problem with this one is convincing Kenyans that she’s indeed guilty and not the promised revisiting.

Paka muzee kunywa maziwa ulale.Mwitu atapanulia Mahaga rasa apewe bond akae nje.Hakuli ugali ya Lang’ata sana.

In your excitement umeamua kuumiza rusungu

Happens to me from time to time.

Tuliambiwa juzi na Fiudmecho

There is nothing like payback…actually don’t weave politics in this…if the woman is corrupt wacha ashikwe kwani iko nini. She’s our in law but we won’t defend her…Wacha awekwe ndani

Hata mimi I am surprised. But i suspected Lenaola

As always, no Kenya will need convincing, it has never happened in the past and it won’t start now.

Unfortunately

why do you need to convince them? The courts should be convinced, not the public.

Of course investigation like this is targeted. Almost all senior people in government are corrupt or at least they have something that can land them in legal problems if the investigating agencies decide to focus on them.

She had money to bribe her way out of this, ask yourself why her bribes were not accepted.

all this to arrest samoei, inaonekana uhunye ameamua he is setting the stage for samoei arrest wacha tuone if he will have the balls to pull it off