Reviving Klist

The amount of imberciles in this thread is too damn high…

Flash used to call u kavicii…i wondered why…give credit to klist…its what created ktalk n for that thanks to admin n his co…

I see another derailment, twinkle toes, howdy, swits, happening here as Klist oldies try to recreate their old reminiscences.

niaje wakahomo.leo haujanisaka mbona??

Nope…just passing on a msg…bt well opinion is like a…

Shut up you caveman…

He he, Wakahomo, I can smell your stinky presence.

Mathico, what you have said is absolutely rubbish. In fact your kind of thinking is what takes Africans backwards kapsaa. You think Toyota, IBM, Sony, Samsung, etc etc were created yesterday?

The problem with the likes of you is that you cant think beyond your next beer and fuck TO BUILD AN INSTITUTION THAT OUTLIVES YOU.

But you are not alone. Look at the estates of virtually all Kenyan tycoons and see what I mean. Only a few, very few like Kirubi and Mwangi wa Ikwete have “corporaticised” their startups to the extent that they will long survive them. That is called having a strategic plan and longterm thinking.

Kibaki, for all his errors, was a longterm thinker, hence Vision 2030. Were it not for him, for example, Uchumi, KICC, KMC etc etc would be dead (how many jobs?) so how would that be helpful to anybody? Do you know how much Obama used to rescue American car-making companies just the other day?

You cant be starting new startups every day something bad happens. Those startups should be started as old ones grow older to ensure a healthy ecosystem.

4 Likes

i never take offense for things that i don’t understand neither do i for online interactions am just here for fun same as i was on klist. will pass on that
[ATTACH=full]6079[/ATTACH]

Hii ilikuwa mambo yote. An entire family could share it. Mnangojeana kwa stage, mmoja akishuka anahand over and the next traveller boards.

[QUOTE=“FieldMarshal CouchP, post: 57096, member: 925”]
Mathico, what you have said is absolutely rubbish. In fact your kind of thinking is what takes Africans backwards kapsaa. You think Toyota, IBM, Sony, Samsung, etc etc were created yesterday?

The problem with the likes of you is that you cant think beyond your next beer and f**k TO BUILD AN INSTITUTION THAT OUTLIVES YOU.

But you are not alone. Look at the estates of virtually all Kenyan tycoons and see what I mean. Only a few, very few like Kirubi and Mwangi wa Ikwete have “corporaticised” their startups to the extent that they will long survive them. That is called having a strategic plan and longterm thinking.

Kibaki, for all his errors, was a longterm thinker, hence Vision 2030. Were it not for him, for example, Uchumi, KICC, KMC etc etc would be dead (how many jobs?) so how would that be helpful to anybody? Do you know how much Obama used to rescue American car-making companies just the other day?

You cant be starting new startups every day something bad happens. Those startups should be started as old ones grow older to ensure a healthy ecosystem.
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

As per your ancient logic, companies like Microsoft , Apple, Facebook, Twitter wouldn’t have happened as they would have been content not to upset the order of things but improve on the services offered then. They didn’t, they came up with totally new concepts that have better results. Wacha kuachwa mbali hivyo mzee in your thinking.

Excuse meeeee… i took a bath in the morning… @Mathice

Harsh but true.

But then the blame is on Wanderi.

you cant blame the dead for klost

TWENDENI KENYAGEN

@Waru …Last year??

@FieldMarshal CouchP I think the issue we should be talking about here is what klost did that Ktalk is not doing right and suggest ways of how to make it a better village. Let bygones be bygones and lets move our current abode forward. I already feel at home here and dont think of moving out anytime soon and hope ma-mods wont convert me into a guest anytime soon. Ni hayo tu.

:D:D:D

Whoever has access to that database should let us know. The village was a treasure trove of information.

1 Like

in the meantime one @mundunyee is spreading malicious propag about us on the other nonstarter site…