Rheingold Motors - What started with an experiment ......!!

:D:D uko idle. Labda fala12 akuwe fala78

It is superb, a joy to drive. 200kph is the best speed for that car :D:D

Thank you all for the good wishes. Much appreciated.

A business that targets a narrow middle-class in the 21 century will miss inumerable opportunities without a digital footprint. Having a closed shop can be forgiven, a non-functional website cannot.This is the new cardinal rule when dealing with the internet generation.

patia mimi kazi ya security

Congrats…
Kwa ploti yetu mimi ndio the tools guy… Niki fungua bonet ya gari… Then ni gurumishe drill… Wanaume wote wana toka njee na vinyasa…

Msito wa Kc coconut ingia inbosk priss

You are proof that theoretical knowledge is not a function of wealth creation. @ochithunder is already doing his thing but we we uko hapa na theories zako. I have owned cars for a number of years but I don’t remember looking up a garage online. I am drawn more by the workmanship and human touch than blitz and so are many car owners.

We are talking about statistical metrics. That John has been driving drunk for years without causing an accident does not discount the observation that drunk driving is dangerous.

Kudos man, that’s encouraging…me napambana with a different category

I have not been involved in a car accident for the 10 years I’ve had a car. Are you saying that I should not renew my insurance next year?

@marine1 ona vile unajiaibisha na mdomo yako kubwa…

Same thing(s) you say about Trump. Halafu baadaye unabaki umeaibika.

“The walls are closing in…” :D:D

[SIZE=1]Unaona umepitwa sasa? Na hii rende yote ilikuwa pesa.[/SIZE]

No. Am saying if you continue doing what you have been doing for those 10 years, chances of you getting in an accident will continue being minimal. Put differently, you have no compelling reasons to change your driving habits.

Fine. It would improve your lot if you put this theoretical knowledge to better use rather than regaling online strangers with your advanced knowledge.

ghasia usinitaje ovyo ovyo

Niko saidi. Itakuwa aje mdau

Congrats dude. Mimi nlisema mwanaume kama huezi inama chini ya gari na ujiundie don’t own it in the first place. I took apart my first engine at the age of 22. It was very interesting.[ATTACH=full]258219[/ATTACH]

So is replying to peoples messages yawa!

Websites are for the .coms, am from yester years. Non of my customers found me online. In fact most online visitors don’t turn to customers. Am not selling blue band:D

But to satisfy @upepo, ill have it completed

If I may ask @upepo, do you own a car? How do you find your mechanic(s)? Online? He he he, reality and theory are two very different things. Internet is for facebook and istagram. For photos and status and trolls. Internet never grew a business. If it did, everyone would be successful. Maybe Nakumatt needs to build a better website?:D:D

Congratulations man