Rich Single Mother looking for a serious relationship.

:D:D:D The naked truth.

You’d be surprised how easy it is to hit these rich kungurus. Hangout at the right places and if you have killer confidence, you’ll be inside these circles in not time. Will be easier if you have a decent car and an apartment in Kilimani, Kile, Westy, Valley Arcade etc etc

Huyu siwes mind. Money can even out all sorts of kinks.

LOL at guys who think money is her problem. Her problem is that she is fat and ugly with lots of baggage. Having sheet loads of money does not make women attractive. You think Oprah has more men going after her than a Victoria Secret Angel? PWAAAHAHA, don’t make me laugh. Bora dame akuwe na pesa ya kujisustain, beyond that alpha males couldn’t care less

Hio kitu ilisumbua keroche girl sana mpaka akafanya gastric bypass… She’s got the looks now but you can see through her low self esteem in her posts and publicity stunts.

Hajasema hardworking or even God fearing just don’t count on her connections that’s why she divorced Mr. Kamangu after he lost his seat.

Women have it ridiculously easy between 18 to 27 (atmost 30 ), very very easy. Infact in this age bracket they are the ones who do the dumping. Why? The demand for the access to their reproductive resources is extremely high. So high that some pretty ones tend to think they are demigods on earth. But, like anything else in life, nature always has a balance. Beyond age 28 life becomes shittier and shittier each passing year, compound issues like a fizzling career or marital problems ( like in this case) and you have people who suddenly know how it feels to be a broke and pimply 21 yr old young man who can barely get laid.

The only viable option that such a postwall woman has is to pay for sex/company, either directly or indirectly. Simple.

Hii kitu wanawake wanaita serious relationship haieleweki.

There are many men half her age who would not mind being a kept husband. The problem is that she doesn’t want to spend her money on a man, or her connections. Wako wengi Sana who would anything for those connections but she’s a sharp girl, just like Wambui Otieno. It’s not that she can’t get a man, it’s that she can’t get someone who won’t need to benefit from her. Kamangu na mamake tried to benefit they were kicked to the curb when they lost their seats. Ukifikiria ni wewe utamtumia. She used the guy to get kids when he was an mp and promptly dumped him the second he lost.

Her lips and teeth scare me. I wish they looked like those of Betty Kyalo. I would have given a second thought about her offer!

Her situation is no different, it’s just that she comes from ‘money’.
Many girls don’t groom themselves into viable spouses, they go all ratchet then come back later to start this ‘there are no good men sing’.
The best time to settle down is in your 20s, you miss out on that, you’ve just narrowed your bracket.
Its just the reality.
Basic life and needs of a human do not change, it’s food, clothing, shelter, security and companionship.
You realize this after you’ve messed up and since time cannot be turned, you have to live with yourself.

:DUsed to be a sharp girl, labda. Saa hii labda ako na grey hair kwa fudhiz

Hahaha you have reminded me how one of my exes filled up my gas tank last month in a bid to ‘impress’ and convince me to forego my eternal bachelorhood. At 31, her clock is ticking louder than Notre Dame cathedral. I just told her that her best shot is being wife no.2 for an aging politician.

It translates to relationship on my terms.
I say mtu ukitaka serious relationship, get married, that’s the only serious thing. Hizi zingine ni half foot in half foot out.
People can call it all they want but that’s just what it is.

A girl beyond 22 has to be extremely beautiful to “home/ marry”. This rich kunguru should just groom herself and shave her fudhis and have a FWB for fucking companionship and no other baggages…

Girl? Hehehe more like an aging skunk, na bado, 2020 is just around the corner. Kitaeleweka.

:D:D:D:D… I just see some things and laugh… Time has a way of humbling women, its poetic… In her 20s, men are her servants… After 30s, men are gods and she’ll do anything to get one…

Time only favours men, never women… Biology is funny…

She’ll continue begging for a ‘real’ man who needs to ‘step up’ and love ‘an independent woman’ whose kids are her world…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

True!

But she was married to Bishop Margaret son when he was MP Mathare. That’s where she got her three kids. If companionship at any costs was what she wanted then why did she get rid of him when he lost his seat. Wasn’t he a God as some are saying that men become Gods? She just used him to get kids and then dumped him. His companionship or even husband Ness was only worthwhile when he was an MP. That’s why I am saying she is also cunning and if you think you will step to her when you have nothing to benefit from her ask Kamangu maybe he doesn’t even see his kids anymore.

True but how many people know what it means to be married these days?
People still go into marriages under their own terms, and also one foot in one foot out.
There’s no way you’ll expect to stay the same person all your life.
You change and adopt as you grow, you can’t do the same things you did while single while you’re married, some you have to stop and some things you need to start adopting to.
I can’t judge what their marriage was about, I didn’t even know they were married.
I other news I went to school with that guy and his bro, before the glory.