Richard Cooper apana tambua royalty. Oooh poor Harry and Meghan

[ATTACH=full]281616[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

I feel for you as you seem to be in the brigade that think we are all cleaners out here. Yes I have been a cleaner, waitress, supermarket cashier in my student days. But currently boss, I am a civil servant. Upende usipende. And I can still revert to those jobs for my weekend top up if I wish.
Pls go hang yourself.

Hahahaaaa…hang myself because you are a civil servant? Jeez!

You doubted it when I said it:D:D:D. Pls now keep the debate where IT SHOULD BE. What do you know that we don’t? Called you out for that.

Harry is never going to be poor in this lifetime…soon he will ink a book deal running into millions of pounds…thereafter he will get several speaking engagements…say 10 a year, with each earning him close to 300k dollars. Dude is set for life

If the nigga is happy io ingine ni porojo… when harry married megan they said she was a social climber… now that they have both denouned Royalty they are still complaining wtf do they want!!!. Give them fucking break and let them live thier lives.

But will he have achieved happiness? deep down his heart? do not forget the UK is exiting the EU and one of her new trade partners is the US…
That cannot be achieved with Harry squealing the beans.

Eish, don’t get me wrong. I dint say you were. I am just wondering why you think someone would hang themselves if you were a civil servant.

Do not mind me then…posting posts that I am lying will not wash. Is what I was trying to tell you. I work for the Gava and actually closer to the bone than you may think. Move on now.

Wachia hapo.

Read the attached interview in 2017…Harry has always been a reluctant royal…[ATTACH=full]281623[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]281624[/ATTACH]

Where did he show that he’s happy? And yes, she’s a social climber.

Harry The Prince of Betamales
I closed this chapter
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/the-prince-of-betamales.135279/#post-2572366

Hata huko Canada watafuatwa tu by the British press. And the ridicule will go a notch higher

Harry isnt happy but amekaliwa chapat. he has no say…his fate is on Meghan’s hands
[MEDIA=twitter]1216212754773598209[/MEDIA]

It’s not about being set for life. He was born set for life.

However, family is important. The way this is progressing, you don’t have to be a soothsayer to see how this ends. Wish them the best. Ingekuwa mimi, palace sitoki. Never. :D:D:D

True. Prince anaacha the title sababu ya dem, can you imagine the average kijana?

Which is why the palace has blocked them and the Gava has moved in. So then let them show us what they are made of. Unfortunately someone will be hurt and that is HARRY.

Leave it at that.